|Why would I need DIY eGPU Setup 1.35?
DIY eGPU Setup 1.35 is menu-driven versatile software that ensures your eGPU is configured and functions optimally & is distributed only from eGPU.io by it’s creator. Some systems cannot use an eGPU without it. Typically, required if you:
- encounter Windows error 12:cannot allocate resources requiring PCI compaction
- want to set PCIe 1.1 Gen1 (2.5GT/s) or PCIe 2.0 Gen2 (5GT/s) link speed (2nd-gen i-core or newer CPUs).
- require ability to detect your eGPU in a pre-boot environment
- want to load a DSDT override without engaging Windows test signing mode
- want to disable a dGPU in a hybrid graphics system to free up resources to host the eGPU
- want to disable a dGPU in a hybrid graphics system to activate NVidia Optimus and if using a x1 link, engage x1 pci-e compression
- want to initialize a NVidia video card prior to Windows boot to prevent hang/BSOD on startup or error 43 in device Manager. Eliminates the need for a standby, attach, resume to overcome this problem.
- want to use x1E/x2E/x2/x4 higher performance PCIe links (core2duo and 1st gen i-core CPUs only)
Windows 10, 8.x or 7 operating system
PC notebooks using Intel CPUs
Apple systems – these have confirmed compatibility
- Macbook Pro 17-inch, late-2011 with HD6770M dGPU
- MacBook Pro 15-inch, late 2011–2015 (HD6750M, GT650M, Iris Pro and GT750M models excluding M370X model)
- MacBook Pro 13-inch, early 2011–2014 (2nd-4th gen i-core)
- MacBook Air 11-inch or 13-inch, mid 2012–2014 (3rd-4th gen i-core)
- Mac Mini late-2012, late-2014
- iMac 27-in 2011 with HD6970M dGPU
|Usage videos and screenshots
1. Video showing how to navigate DIY eGPU Setup 1.3x software menus, courtesy of Ignavus’ Paracosm
2. Video showing how to navigate DIY eGPU Setup 1.3x software to configure a Dell 3550 + GTX960 eGPU free
3. This youtube video’s first 15s quickly shows how to configure a GTX670 eGPU for use on a Acer 5750 using Setup 1.3x. Shown is how to configure the mPCIe port, perform PCI allocation of iGPU+eGPU, then chainload to Win7. d download
Above: sample screenshots from a configuration sequence in DIY eGPU Setup 1.35. Hitting F1 over a menuitem providing the context-sensitive help shown
|What do I receive with this purchase?
- An email providing installation instructions for DIY eGPU Setup 1.35 delivered by the software’s creator
- Context sensitive help provided by hitting F1 over a menu
- Expert support for the software from the software’s creator
|About me (nando4)