Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] [GUIDE] MacBook Pro: solving eGPU error 12 in Windows 10  

of  17
  RSS

itsage
(@itsage)
Founder Admin

@ced95, Take a look at our build guides and find matching components to your hardware. My recommendation is to use Windows 10 1903 V1 ISO for Boot Camp.

LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Instagram

external graphics card builds
best laptops for external GPU
eGPU enclosure buyer's guide

2020 13" MacBook Pro [10th,4C,G] + RX 6700 XT @ 32Gbps-TB3 (CM MasterCase EG200) + Win10 1903 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
Ced95
(@ced95)

ok I will look I admit I am desperate and struggling in computer science a tutorial in French would be welcome, I know I have the right equipment

but how to avoid Windows updates

thank you very much for your help

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Ced95
(@ced95)

so i installed windows 10 1903 v1 ISO for bootcamp as a result i installed bootcampdriver the latest company update and disable any windows update ... i install in safe mode DDU until normal reboot ... all know installed correctly, but I find myself with my two graphics cards in the peripherals and forced to turn off the gpu each time the black screen is restarted ... and do not start any more I have the wifi which disappears and comes back

how to avoid this and booted correctly with GPU and also Wi-Fi

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
 of  17