[SUCCESS] 2019 Macbook Pro 16" + Radeon Vega RX 64 eGPU Bootcamp

Notifications
Clear all

[SUCCESS] 2019 Macbook Pro 16" + Radeon Vega RX 64 eGPU Bootcamp  

of  2
  RSS

Алексей Свечкин
(@dominokuro)

Hi. I would like to thank you for this advice, it was the only one that helped me solve this problem at the time.

I wanted to know if anything has changed since then. Is there a new version of Windows 10 that supports eGPU without any tricks?

😕

MBP 16" 2019, Razer X Chroma + Radeon Vega VII

ReplyQuote
Gmail Gmail
(@gmail_gmail)

Hi Guys i hope somebody could help me.

I've been using bootcamp on my old 15 2019 MBP without a problem. Yesterday i got a new 16" MBP with 5300M dGPU.

Everyrthing worked just fine inside macOS Catalina. I proceeded to install bootcamp and all the necessery drivers from Apple, had no screen output, everything else recognised, including the eGPU Vega 64 . Followed some steps from the forum and removed all prior GPU Drivers with DDU and installed the latest Radeon Drivers from bootcamp.com.

I am using the HP Omen GPU Accelerator with a Vega 64 .

I have updated the Thunderbolt Controller to 15EB.

My issue now:

Vega 64 shows up in device manager in addition to the 5300m, LAN, USB Ports and internal SSD attatched to HP Omen work without a problem.

All is fine yet i cannot for the love of god get a display output. Any idea how to solve this?

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
 of  2