MacBook Pro 2016 13“ with the latest window patch cannot detect the akitio node

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] MacBook Pro 2016 13“ with the latest window patch cannot detect the akitio node  

RSS

benip2140
(@benip2140)

i have that issue.

Update: I am success on detecting the node with the window creator patch

I will post the details later

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Inotna
(@inotna)
Eminent Member

Are you talking about the Creators update?

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Eason85
(@eason85)
Eminent Member

Check your intel drivers. They probably rolled back (mine did) to something that's less compatible. Update the intel GPU drivers and see if it helps.

ReplyQuote
benip2140
(@benip2140)

Posted by: Eason85

Check your intel drivers. They probably rolled back (mine did) to something that's less compatible. Update the intel GPU drivers and see if it helps.

So your MacBook is successful on detecting the node?

could you tell me did u download the driver from the "apple software update" or on the intel website?

ReplyQuote