Black screen: Razer Core X Chroma + Bootcamp
• installed Windows 10 using Bootcamp assistant
• removed default drivers using DDU in safe mode
• rebooted, connected Razer Core X Chroma after startup was complete (HDMI still connected to Mac mini)
• installed Radeon Vega 56 drivers from AMD (graphics card now recognized in device manager)
• shut down Mac mini
• connected HDMI to the GPU
• turned on Mac mini and booted into Windows with Razer Core X Chroma connected
Unfortunately all I get is a black screen. Windows is running since I can hear a sound when plugging in an USB stick.
I tried to redo the installation process two times. Run DDU, installed drivers. However I always end up with a black screen. Display is not turning on, even if I wait 10mins to load.
Do you have an idea how to fix the black screen?