Boot Camp drivers from my 5700 XT card after upgrading to Windows 10 1903 (OS Bu...

Notifications
Clear all

Boot Camp drivers from my 5700 XT card after upgrading to Windows 10 1903 (OS Build 18362.295) crash my system  

RSS

Enzo
 Enzo
(@enzo)

Hi everybody

I use an Egpu Razer Core X with a RX 5700 XT red devil card on windows 10 to play games using an external SSD in thunderbolt because I do not have enough hard disk (128GB) on my mac mini 2018 Core I7 on OS mojave

But since my move from windows 10 1809 to windows 1903 in version 295 to avoid error 12, the drivers of my graphics card that I download on https://www.bootcampdrivers.com/ crash my system every time

I tried all the drivers of the month from June to November but nothing works; The card is recognized but after 30 minutes, windows crash because the graphics card is deactivated

I tried to reinstall windows 10 1809 on my external SSD via VMware Fusion but it does not work, forcing me to stay on the 1903 version.

Do you have a solution to prevent my graphics card from crashing my system?

Thank you for your answers

This topic was modified 1 year ago

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
itsage
(@itsage)
Illustrious Member Admin

@enzo How do you connect the eGPU, SSD, and monitor? Here's the Thunderbolt 3 controllers and ports in the 2018 Mac mini for reference.

external graphics card builds
best laptops for external GPU
eGPU enclosure buyer's guide

2020 15" HP Spectre X360 [11th,4C,G] + RTX 2080 Ti @ 32Gbps-TB4 (AORUS Gaming Box) + Win10 2004 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
Enzo
 Enzo
(@enzo)

I connect my egpu and my external ssd on the ports on the left next to the ethernet connectivity, Port 1 for egpu and port 2 for SSD and I deactivated in the device port 1901 and for my monitor, it is connected in HDMI

This post was modified 1 year ago

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote