Boot fails with EFI Boot, MacBook Pro, Win 10 1903 and Radeon RX 580
In MacOS there is no problem. After plugging in the Thunderbolt 3 Connector the System works totally fine.
But trying to use Windows 10 there is the problem that in vey few cases it boots directly into Windows using the EFI Bootloader, but in general I select EFI Boot, the Windows logo appears, it seems to load Windows and after a few seconds the logo disappears, the graphics card fans slowing down to about 50% and nothing happens. The MacBooks screen stays black.
If it boots correctly the fans are slowing down to about 10% because the AMD drivers were completely loaded.
So far I tried the following things:
- Using Windows 10 1909
- Using Windows 10 1903
- Using Windows 10 1803
- Installing the RX 580 drivers with Windows Update
- Installing the RX 580 drivers with the newest AMD software
- reinstalling the RX 580 drivers after deinstalling with DDU
- using EFI Bootloader on a pendrive
- using EFI Bootloader as a partition on the MacBooks SSD
- downloading the EFI Bootloader again and doing again the two steps above
Before the RX 580 I used a NVIDIA Quadro K5000. Because of the Problems within MacOS with NVIDIA graphics cards I decided to switch to the RX 580. With the K5000 there were no Problems with Windows 10 in Bootcamp.
I don't know what to do next. I'm not sure whether trying Windows 1809 could be the solution or if there are Problems with the AMD Drivers.