Bootcamp issues with 2015 mid 15-inch Macbook Pro + Razer Core X + Sapphire Vega 64 Nitro+
I dont know if i can upload videos, but here are some pics.
As mentioned before, i just disable and enable the PCI root of the Vega 64 until my external monitor turns on. Then no more error, i can also reenable the dGPU if i want to use my internal display.
Thanks man will give it another go! Just to confirm to you disable the following in order
"-Disabled PCI root above the Radeon Vega
-Disabled PCI root above the Radeon R9 M370x dGPU
-Disabled PCI root above the Facetime camera
-Enable PCI root above Radeon Vega"
1. And then just disable and enable PCI root above Radeon until working? or you had to do the whole loop again? did you disable one by one up the tree of just the Radeon and then main Root ok?
2. What device is attached to your Express Root port 8C14 - my is the wireless Broadcom - do you use external USB dongle?
3. Any device attached to your Express Root Port 8C16?
4. Which port is the facetime camera attached I can't find it in my anywhere? - possible for a screen shot?
5. Which cooling pad is that? How did you maintain cooling on your Macbook Pro Retina 15" with the extra bottom protective case on as well when gaming? Did you drill holes?
6. Are your right hand side HDMI and USB ports used?
7. You used the T2 port closest to the power connector?
After some trial and error, i dont think there's a specific order for disabling, so just disable them in any order. I also disabled the PCI Express Root #3 - 8C14 (Wireless Broadcom).
1. Just disable/enable PCI root of Vega 64, in my case PCI Express x8 Controller - 0D05. Just the one on top. Dont need to do the loop of disabling all of the other PCI roots. Just disable/enable PCI Express Controller 0D05 as shown in the picture, again and again until yellow cone is gone and external monitor turns on.
2. wireless Broadcom. When error 12 is gone, u can enable all of the disable PCI again, so u can work with them.
3. PCI Express Root Port #4 - 8C16 is Facetime Camera HD
4. PCI Express Root Port #4 - 8C16 is Facetime Camera HD
5. Its a normal colling pad, nothing special. My case is a Thule Vectros, shockproof, its well designed and it doesnt cover the ventilation. After using the eGPU i don't have heat issues anymore while gaming.
6. HDMI is not used. I have a usb hub with 4 ports connected to the right side for my mouse, audio interface and usb drives. The left usb port is used for an external ssd storing games.
7. No, Im using the thunberbolt 2 closest to the usb port.
hope this answers your questions.