iMac late 2012 Geforce GT650m 512mb, Windows 1803 Bootcamp, mac os sierra 10.12....

Notifications
Clear all

iMac late 2012 Geforce GT650m 512mb, Windows 1803 Bootcamp, mac os sierra 10.12.6  

RSS

Rony Ultron Al
(@rony_ultron_al)

Hello, I have a Question for it and hope you can help me, I discovered this thread  https://egpu.io/forums/builds/2012-imac-21-5-3-5ghz-i7-16gb-ram-1tb-hd-akitio-node-gtx-1080ti/#post-45238 and also asked the same Question there too, but it seems like no one is active.

My Question About this is, if I have to install any Tools on mac os, like EFI or similar? If I read this thread, I understand that is no required any Tools for it, am I Right? Sorry my english is not the best:)
It is my first time installing an egpu and if someone could help me with These steps, I appreciate very much, thanks

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
Research777
(@research777)

Greetings

I have serious problems with a similar iMac configuration (

Until now, I have not found a good solution (

Maximum High Sierra + Purge-wrangler + web driver Nvidia, but without Open CL / GL!

Windows bootcamp headache so far (

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote