Razer Core V2 + Sapphire RX460 (4gb)

Notifications
Clear all

Razer Core V2 + Sapphire RX460 (4gb)  

RSS

Jayck Official
(@jayck_official)

Hi, let me introduce myself, I'm Jayck. I have a problem with the Egpu that I recently bought. I have followed all kinds of guides I have found, I have installed Bootcamp with Windows 1903. Whenever I try to install AMD Drivers following BootCampDrivers guide the "setup.exe" crashes every single time. How can I solve? I need to use my Egpu with Bootcamp and if possible with the integrated monitor.
Thank you very much for helping.

Thanks guys 🙏🎉

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Eightarmedpet
(@eightarmedpet)
Noble Member Moderator

What MacBook are you trying to use it with? More details the better when asking for help...

2017 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar
GTX1060 + AKiTiO Thunder3 + Win10
GTX1070 + Sonnet Breakaway Box + Win10
GTX1070 + Razer Core V1 + Win10
Vega 56 + Razer Core V1 + macOS + Win10
Vega 56 + Mantiz Venus + macOS + W10

---

LG 5K Ultrafine flickering issue fix

2017 13" MacBook Pro [7th,2C,U] + RX 5700 XT @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Mantiz Venus) + macOS 10.15.4 & Win10 2004 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
mac_editor
(@mac_editor)
Famed Member Moderator

@jayck_official, how do we help without knowing your system config? Please update your signature with config details.

purge-wranglertbt-flashpurge-nvdaset-eGPU
Insights Into macOS Video Editing Performance

Master Threads:
2014 15-inch MacBook Pro 750M
2018 15-inch MacBook Pro

2019 13" MacBook Pro [8th,4C,U] + RX Vega 64 @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Mantiz Venus) + macOS 10.14.6 & Win10 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
Jayck Official
(@jayck_official)

Hi guys! I Have a MacBook Pro 13” with 2 thunderbolt ports, Intel core I5 and Iris 540 with Razer Core V2 + Sapphire RX460 (4gb)

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
joevt
(@joevt)
Noble Member

@jayck_official, do you mean "MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)"?

Mac mini (2018), Mac Pro (Early 2008), MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5, Sonnet Echo Express III-D, Trebleet Thunderbolt 3 to NVMe M.2 case

ReplyQuote
Jayck Official
(@jayck_official)

@joevt, @mac_ editor 

Yes! Thunderbolt 3! 

ReplyQuote