Notifications
Clear all

Razer Core X and 2080 Ti Strix  

RSS

yarkon55
(@yarkon55)

Hi everyone, I planned to buy rtx 3080 or 3070 but after all these crap releases, I managed to find 2080 ti strix for 700$. I already have an core x but I've never set up any eGPU. My specs are: MacBook Pro 15 2018, 8750H, 555x and I don't have monitor at the moment, so I will be playing at internal (Planning to get 4k at march) My questions are:
1.) Will the 2080 ti strix fit in core x, because I didn't find anyone on forum to test with strix.
2.) Will I be ok with 2004 Windows? And if not, if I will downgrade to 1903, will I lose my data?
3.) And as I saw, I need to turn on iGPU from guides, but do I need to do this even with Nvidia GPU? And if so, what performance loss will be without it(im quite terrified that I will do something wrong)

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
yarkon55
(@yarkon55)

Thanks everyone for your informative responds

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote