2015 13" MacBook Pro [5th,2C,U] + RX Vega 64 @ 16Gbps-TB2>TB3 (Razer Core X) + m...

Notifications
Clear all

2015 13" MacBook Pro [5th,2C,U] + RX Vega 64 @ 16Gbps-TB2>TB3 (Razer Core X) + macOS 10.14 & Win10 [vegan]  

of  4
  RSS

IMAJEEP
(@imajeep)

@mac_editor

Nvm I fixed it again. Smile But whats still bothering me is that I can't play games that have Easy-Anti-Cheat because these Anti Cheats check if you have Driver Signature Enforcement on or off. If it's on it wont boot sadly. but oh well guess I have to forget playing some games.

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Baron
(@baron)

@veganI apologize for such a request but could you please make a video about intel method windows?

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Nikita Bar Stop Motion
(@nikita_bar_stop_motion)

@vegan, I have an imac 2013; razer core x; rx 580. When I connected the video card, there was no error 12 in windows. But the performance of the computer has deteriorated a lot. Is it possible to fix this?

ReplyQuote
Fazrin Nurhakim
(@fazrin_nurhakim)

Posted by: @vegan

A short guide for setting up a Vega 64 GPU on 13'' MacBook Pro (Early 2015) with a Razer Core X case.

System Specifications

• MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) - MacBookPro12,1
  • CPU: 3.1 GHz Intel Core i7 (i7-5557U)
  • GPU: Intel Iris Graphics 6100
  • macOS 10.14 Mojave

eGPU Specifications

I have the same Macbook as you but with 8GB RAM and Intel i5 2.7 GHz CPU, can VGA be installed like you.

sorry for my bad english. Thanks

ReplyQuote
mac_editor
(@mac_editor)
Famed Member Moderator

Posted by: @entropeongmail-com

right now i'm having some trouble! disconnecting the eGPU using the Menu Bar in OS X Catalina. I am running v.10.15.4 right now. i can just yank the cable, but that does not feel so great in an otherwise perfectly smooth setup. 

What’s the trouble? Consider upgrading to 10.15.5 and see if issue(s) are resolved. 

purge-wranglertbt-flashpurge-nvdaset-eGPU
Insights Into macOS Video Editing Performance

Master Threads:
2014 15-inch MacBook Pro 750M
2018 15-inch MacBook Pro

2019 13" MacBook Pro [8th,4C,U] + RX Vega 64 @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Mantiz Venus) + macOS 10.14.6 & Win10 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
 of  4