2011 13" Dell Latitude XT3 + [email protected]/EC2 (EXP GDC 8.4) + Win10 [GynTh0r]
Here is how I got my "ZOTAC GTX 1050 Ti Mini" working on EXP Beast V8 via non-hotplug mPCIe interface previously populated by the wifi card on a Dell XT3. It now runs stable on 385.41 and the performance is great. I tested by running Overwatch, MATLAB, and other benchmarks and it was rock solid.
- 13" Dell XT3 convertible tablet (circa 2012)
- i5-2520M 2.5Ghz CPU
- 8GB RAM, 500GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD
- HD3000 iGPU
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Connect EXP Beast v8.4 to power, GPU and mPCIe/EC Cable
- plug EC cable in slot and switch on XT3
- First boot might get stuck, if so wait for the disk LED to stop blinking and push the powerbutton until it shuts down
- second boot will work (if first haven't)
- install Driver
- Ready to game
- If you use a GTX 10XX eGPU you will get an Error 43 wich can be resolved with my guide
INFO: The definitive fix for error 43 on non-hotplug interfaces with GTX10xx cards
Pictures of system + eGPU
coming soon ...
Hi, I just ordered an xt3 for cheap and an $11 PCE164P-N03 adapter. From what I can tell from pictures the xt3 has multiple mpcie slots. You implied that you had to remove the internal WiFi card. Can that be moved to another slot?
Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts