2012 Intel NUC 33217CK + [email protected] (PCE164P-N03) + Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) // Cheap solution for adding a 4K60Hz output to an old system
Posting this here so it appears in the implementations table. The original post is found here.
The build summary is as follows:
- CPU: CPU: i3 3217U
- Motherboard: Intel DC33217CK NUC Board
- Case: Silverstone PT14 Aluminum NUC Case
- Memory: 2x4Gb DDR3 1333Mhz
- Storage: BP4e V2 120GB mSATA SSD
- Power Supply: FSP 65W (19V, 3.42A) NUC PSU + AKiTiO Thunder2 stock 60W power supply (12V, 5A) for the eGPU
- OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
- eGPU Enclosure: PCIE164P-N03 mPCIe to PCIe Adapter (barrel plug version)
- eGPU: Low-Profile Dell OEM HD7570 1GB GDDR5
My eGPU Zoo - Link to my Implementations.
Want to output [email protected] out of an old system on the cheap? Read here.
"Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it."- Robert A. Heinlein, "Time Enough for Love."