- 2014 15" MacBook Pro 11,2 - i7-4770HQ 2.2Ghz/HD Graphics 5200 iGPU/16GB RAM/500GB SSD
Sorry for such undescriptive photos, the whole thing has been fixed behind the monitor already.
- Connect PSU power to ADT-Link and GPU.
- Insert ADT-Link + m2 NGFF adapter into the internal ssd slot.
- Put ssd into TB2 enclosure (eg: Transcend JetDrive 855 ) and connect it to mac.
- Start machine.
- Install latest Nvidia drivers.
- Apply nvidia-error43-fixer a few times (didn't work from the first time, still showed error 43)
This was an upgrade from the previous build where everything worked via TB2 SSD adapter. Windows was setup to use only external screen so after moving to the internal slot I had no working screen even with a device stopped with error 43. Had to use Remote Desktop to apply fixer two times (with a reboot in between). Performance has much improved with the cost of the laptop being permanently fixed behind the monitor =)
adt+gpu are inside the Dan A4 case for my future dream pc build.
Big thanks to egpu.io for being such an awesome resource.