- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)
- macOS Big Sur 11.0.1 Beta
- CPU Thermal Repaste, Grizzly Kryonaut
- GPU Thermal Repaste, Grizzly Kryonaut
- Disable CSRUTIL and AUTHENTICATE-ROOT on system recovery terminal.
- Install PurgeWrangler with support for AMD legacy devices.
- Load system and after CPU has settled then plug-in TB1(2) cable.
2020-11-02 , 11:04:59
Hello! What processor and internal GPU does your macbook have? I am planning to do the same setup with macbook 2014 750m, akitio thuder 2 and Radeon Vega 8gb. I don’t understand yet whether the components will fit together.