mid-2014 15" Macbook Pro GT750M + [email protected] (AKiTiO Node via TB3->TB2 adapter) + macOS10.12 [mac_editor]^  

Page 1 / 2 Next
  RSS

mac_editor
(@mac_editor)
Noble Member Moderator
March 22, 2017 10:09 pm  

If you are one of those risk-adverse MacBook Pro (Mid-2014) w/ NVIDIA 750M users such as myself, you probably already know that setting up an eGPU with this machine can be problematic. More specifically, we do not have many clear and concrete examples of the notebook being setup with the new Akitio Node. I will aim to be as extensive as possible. Perhaps this guide may be helpful to other dGPU MBP users as well.

Equipment

You require the following components for this build:

• Thunderbolt 3 enclosure
  • NVIDIA GTX 980 Ti
  • Thunderbolt 3 > Thunderbolt 2 Adapter
  • Thunderbolt 2 Cable
  • External Display

macOS Setup

For macOS High Sierra, you require:

• NVIDIA web-driver supported build of High Sierra
  • NVIDIA Web Drivers
  • NVDAEGPUSupport Installer

Follow the instructions for installing NVDAEGPUSupport and you should have a working configuration. I have not tested this personally, but there has been reported success on this Mac model.

For macOS 10.12.6 (older not recommended), you require:

Note that the script handles installation of web drivers automatically. Please follow these steps:

Step 1

Disable System Integrity Protection (SIP) by booting into Recovery (⌘ + R on boot) and run the following commands in Terminal:

$ csrutil disable
$ reboot

You should be back into macOS without incident.

Step 2

• Connect an external display to the eGPU
  • Plug in your eGPU through the thunderbolt interface

Step 3

Run the script in Terminal:

$ cd /path/to/script/
$ sudo ./automate-eGPU.sh
$ sudo ./automate-eGPU.sh -a
$ sudo reboot

Your external display should light up with graphics acceleration on reboot.

Booting macOS

The MacBook Pro 11,3 EFI interferes when cold-booting and results in a power-on-self-test failure - preventing boot (lit black screen, no chime, etc. are symptoms). To circumvent this, the script in the setup process makes use of the -a flag. This may allow you to boot successfully. I have personally had mixed results. Alternatively, to ensure that boot is successful, you can follow these steps (after reading ALL):

• Made sure your eGPU enclosure is powered up and ready to go.
  • Connect the eGPU to your external display via HDMI or DisplayPort.
  • Power on the Mac.
  • You will hear the boot chime and see the Apple logo.

Next, follow the steps based of your configuration:

Systems W/O FileVault

• Before the loading bar appears, plug in the TB cable coming from your enclosure into your Mac.
  • The loading bar will slow down and stop around the halfway point.
  • Boot may be slower than normal.

Systems With FileVault

• The initial login screen will appear where you will be prompted to enter your password.
  • Put in your password, but do not press return or proceed further.
  • Be ready to plug in the TB cable from your enclosure, and do so after pressing return and before the loading bar appears below your account as the OS completes the boot.
  • The loading bar will slow down and stop around the halfway point.
  • Boot may be slower than normal.

You will need to repeat this process per boot.

Issues on macOS Sierra

# Log Outs Not Supported

Logging out will crash your Mac. Restarts or shutdowns are the only option to switch users.

# Slow macOS UI Performance

Use of the eGPU-connected external display alongside the internal display may result in glitchy/slow UI performance.

Workaround: Disable Displays have separate spaces in Mission Control settings or disable the internal display entirely.

# macOS Updates

For any macOS system updates, script changes may be undone.

Workaround: Redo the setup process.

macOS Benchmarks

The configuration employs an HP 24ea 1080P display on the 750M versus the e980 Ti

750M:

• Unigine Heaven: 8.8 FPS with a score of 221.
  • BruceX Final Cut Pro - Uncompressed ProRes Export: ~90s, H.264 Export: ~210s.

GTX 980 Ti eGPU:

• Unigine Heaven: 64.2 FPS with a score of 1617.
  • BruceX Final Cut Pro - Uncompressed ProRes Export: ~56s, H.264 Export: ~120s.

Graphics rendering improvements on eGPU over dGPU: 8 x

FCP Export improvements over on eGPU over dGPU1.6 x

Windows Setup - Not Possible

Is currently not possible using the Akitio Node on this MBP because Windows fails to detects the Node with an NVIDIA 9xx series chip. If you require Windows and want to use an NVIDIA 9xx card, setups using the Akitio Thunder2 would be more suitable for this Mac.

An easy working setup with an AMD GPU is possible, however. See here.

purge-wrangler.shpurge-nvda.shset-eGPU.sh
----
Troubleshooting eGPUs on macOS
Command Line Swiss Knife
----
Multiple Build Guides

Georgios Lachanas, hypernurd, nando4 and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
432koi
(@432koi)
March 25, 2017 1:33 pm  

I think I may be running into the same problem as you, but I have a mid-2014 15' MacBook pro GT750M with a Razer Core, rather than an akitio node, and a gtx 1080. I can not seem to get it to recognize on windows 8.1. And when I boot into windows with the internal intel gpu with the external GPU connected it just gets stuck on a black screen.

When I tried with a 2014 13' MacBook pro, it worked flawlessly, the only differences I can think of is that it does not have the dedicated GPU and is running windows 10

Soon I will add my system & eGPU details or a build link to this my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
ed_co
(@ed_co)
Reputable Member
March 26, 2017 12:57 pm  

So is this because the 750m card?

There are examples of other MacBook Pro non-tb3 which works like a charm in windows with the node...

https://egpu.io/forums/builds/2015-macbook-pro-retina-15-tb2-apple-adapter-akitio-node-gtx-1060-win10-success/

Are you following these guides?

mid-2017 Macbook Pro RP560 + MSI GTX1080Ti GAMING [email protected] (Mantiz Venus) + macOS10.13.5 & Win10

ReplyQuote
goalque
(@goalque)
Noble Member Admin
March 26, 2017 1:20 pm  

Not only the 750M card - the difference is also the older TB2 controller and Mac firmware. I happen to own the Mid-2015 15" MBP (M370X) and it's very easy to get working on macOS and Windows. It also supports hot-plugging on Windows (AMD XConnect).

automate-eGPU EFIapple_set_os.efi
--
late-2016 13" Macbook Pro nTB + [email protected] (Netstor HL23T) + macOS & Win10
late-2016 13" Macbook Pro nTB + GTX980/[email protected] (Netstor HL23T) + macOS10.13 & Win10

ReplyQuote
mac_editor
(@mac_editor)
Noble Member Moderator
March 26, 2017 4:56 pm  
Posted by: ed_co

So is this because the 750m card?

There are examples of other MacBook Pro non-tb3 which works like a charm in windows with the node...

https://egpu.io/forums/builds/2015-macbook-pro-retina-15-tb2-apple-adapter-akitio-node-gtx-1060-win10-success/

Are you following these guides?

I have looked at the guides. The issue is that my Mac does not support hot-plugging of devices such as the Node (on Windows). So I am stuck at the detection phase rather than the GPU configuration phase. I would celebrate if I got an error 12 on Windows ;p.

----
Command Line Swiss Knife
----
Multiple Build Guides

ReplyQuote
Gotsche
(@gotsche)
April 7, 2017 7:57 am  

I got the akitio node (with MSI GTX 1080) now and I'm getting also Problems while the detection phase / GPU configuration Phase with my iMac (late 2013, i7, 780M)....

Will Microsoft fix this Problem?

Soon I will add my system & eGPU details or a build link to this my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
markbam
(@markbam)
April 9, 2017 10:40 pm  

I'm experiencing the same lack of detection in Windows with my 2014 rMBP, 750m, akitio node, and an EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 w/ 6GB.

My dusty old Geforce 480 is detected just fine.

Mid-2017 MacBook Pro 15 inch Touchbar (Radeon Pro 560)
- Akitio Node (Radeon 580)
- Aorus Gaming Box (Geforce GTX 1080)

ReplyQuote
mac_editor
(@mac_editor)
Noble Member Moderator
April 11, 2017 6:24 pm  

For anyone with the same configuration as above (including the enclosure) - you could try this setup with a GTX 10xx series card and the newly released BETA Pascal drivers for Mac. Do post an update if you could get it working!

----
Command Line Swiss Knife
----
Multiple Build Guides

ReplyQuote
markbam
(@markbam)
April 11, 2017 10:20 pm  

My 1060 is running great on MacOS with the new Pascal driver. Windows is still a no-go.

ReplyQuote
Lkt
 Lkt
(@lkt)
April 11, 2017 11:52 pm  

I have my 1060 running nicely in macOS now. I also got Windows running (Thunder2 though), but the boot process was so unstable that I eventually nuked the Bootcamp partition, it wasn't worth the effort repairing Windows everytime something broke.

The hang at POST issue is extremely annoying though.

ReplyQuote
Lkt
 Lkt
(@lkt)
April 11, 2017 11:57 pm  

Forgot to say. To get it running in Windows, I used refind to enable the Intel graphics. Then in the Device manager I disabled the dGPU and re-enabled the eGPU. Then the 1060 worked until the next reboo.

ReplyQuote
mac_editor
(@mac_editor)
Noble Member Moderator
April 12, 2017 1:15 am  

It seems that many of the issues (such as the POST issue) linger on with 10xx series NVIDIA cards with this Mac.

----
Command Line Swiss Knife
----
Multiple Build Guides

ReplyQuote
markbam
(@markbam)
April 18, 2017 11:54 am  

I have been trying to figure out at what point nVidia cards start becoming problematic with this setup. I have acquired an EVGA Geforce GTX 780 TI Classified and can verify that it works 100% in MacOS and Windows 10.

My personal list so far:

EVGA Geforce GTX 480: Good

EVGA Geforce GTX 780 TI Classified: Good

EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB: Does not work in Windows

ASUS Geforce GTX 1070 Turbo: Does not work in Windows

ReplyQuote
markbam
(@markbam)
April 20, 2017 12:00 pm  

Add another card to the list of non-working: Switched up the brand for this one. Might be time for me to consider AMD...

ASUS Geforce GTX 1070 Turbo: Does not work in Windows

ReplyQuote
ed_co
(@ed_co)
Reputable Member
April 21, 2017 8:16 pm  

Wow, hopefully we can make it work soon!! With new drivers or whatever. If other Gforce cards are working in windows, maybe the problem is the nVidia driver itself...

I ordered a Mantiz venus for my Macbook pro retina 15" early 2013 650M, thinking to buy a 1070/1080... now I am scr$$d... 🙁

mid-2017 Macbook Pro RP560 + MSI GTX1080Ti GAMING [email protected] (Mantiz Venus) + macOS10.13.5 & Win10

ReplyQuote
cccid
(@cccid)
June 20, 2017 5:45 am  

Hi, just wanted to say thank you.  I had the exact same model of MacBook, and i now had my 980Ti running flawlessly in Mac.  Thanks again for the detail guide!

ReplyQuote
hypernurd
(@hypernurd)
Trusted Member
August 13, 2017 10:59 pm  

Hi mac_editor,

Wow, this post saved my sanity. I've just spent most of this afternoon trying to get my MacBook Pro Mid-2105 with AMD 370 discreet and MSI Nvidia 1080TI in a Mantiz working. I followed the installation guide to the letter and everything seemed to be going well until I rebooted with the eGPU attached - black screen on MBP internal and no image on external. I tried everything; removing various s/ware components and even erasing my bootcamp partition to do a clean install of Sierra. Same issue. 

Then I searched for black screen on boot and found your post. Man, you've made my day! 

Thanks of course should also go to the core team for getting us all this far, but following your post and sorting the hot-plug timing is what got me over the line!. Many thanks.

Hypernurd

mid-2017 15" Macbook Pro RP560 + [email protected] (Mantiz Venus) + macOS & Win10

mac_editor liked
ReplyQuote
mac_editor
(@mac_editor)
Noble Member Moderator
August 13, 2017 11:08 pm  
Posted by: hypernurd

Hi mac_editor,

Wow, this post saved my sanity. I've just spent most of this afternoon trying to get my MacBook Pro Mid-2105 with AMD 370 discreet and MSI Nvidia 1080TI in a Mantiz working. I followed the installation guide to the letter and everything seemed to be going well until I rebooted with the eGPU attached - black screen on MBP internal and no image on external. I tried everything; removing various s/ware components and even erasing my bootcamp partition to do a clean install of Sierra. Same issue. 

Then I searched for black screen on boot and found your post. Man, you've made my day! 

Thanks of course should also go to the core team for getting us all this far, but following your post and sorting the hot-plug timing is what got me over the line!. Many thanks.

Hypernurd

Glad my post was of help to you @hypernurd. I'm surprised you are facing this issue given that you are on a Mid-2015 MBP w/ AMD 370X. Just for clarification - without following the outlined boot procedure and booting with your eGPU plugged in - do you hear the boot chime (please keep your macOS system volume high before testing)?

If the answer is No - you can optionally try the script's -a mode that may eliminate the need for timing the eGPU plug in. You can leave it plugged in (test multiple reboots). If it doesn't work, you can always fall back on the boot procedure.

----
Command Line Swiss Knife
----
Multiple Build Guides

ReplyQuote
mac_editor
(@mac_editor)
Noble Member Moderator
August 13, 2017 11:42 pm  

I have a little request for people with the following config:

• 2013/14 750M MBP
  • TB3 Enclosure
  • NVIDIA 9xx or later eGPU

I presume you encounter the POST issue on boot and require either using -a mode in the script or timing the hot plug, otherwise it hangs. Essentially any Mac combo facing this issue will do. Could you test booting after executing the following command in Terminal:

sudo nvram fa4ce28d-b62f-4c99-9cc3-6815686e30f9:gpu-power-prefs=%01%00%00%00

If it works, the effect should last one boot only. Please let me know if it resolves the issue or not. Also note that while in effect, automatic graphics switching does not work.

----
Command Line Swiss Knife
----
Multiple Build Guides

ReplyQuote
hypernurd
(@hypernurd)
Trusted Member
August 13, 2017 11:45 pm  

Hi @mac_editor,

Thanks for your response.

I do hear the startup chime on reboot but leaving the eGPU connected results in the same issue. Everything powers down as it should (inc the eGPU and attached display), but it never reaches the Apple logo - just an energised black (almost) screen on the internal and nothing on the eGPU attached monitor.

I might try the -a argument on the install if you think it'll work, but given that fact that I hear the chime I'm not sure if it will. 

Thanks again. 

Hypernurd

mid-2017 15" Macbook Pro RP560 + [email protected] (Mantiz Venus) + macOS & Win10

ReplyQuote
mac_editor
(@mac_editor)
Noble Member Moderator
August 13, 2017 11:49 pm  

Hi @mac_editor,

Thanks for your response.

I do hear the startup chime on reboot but leaving the eGPU connected results in the same issue. Everything powers down as it should (inc the eGPU and attached display), but it never reaches the Apple logo - just an energised black (almost) screen on the internal and nothing on the eGPU attached monitor.

I might try the -a argument on the install if you think it'll work, but given that fact that I hear the chime I'm not sure if it will. 

Thanks again. 

Hypernurd

So it isn't the POST problem. Thanks for trying it out. Booting verbosely (hold CMD + V and boot) may reveal some interesting tidbits with what's going on.

----
Command Line Swiss Knife
----
Multiple Build Guides

ReplyQuote
hypernurd
(@hypernurd)
Trusted Member
August 13, 2017 11:50 pm  

Hi @mac_editor,

I had a go at your NVRam hack. No dice I'm afraid 🙁

My setup;

MBP 15" Mid-2015 Retina, dGPU (AMD 370x), Mantiz Venus (via TB2 adaptor), GTX1080Ti.

Hypernurd

ReplyQuote
hypernurd
(@hypernurd)
Trusted Member
August 13, 2017 11:51 pm  

Hi,

I'll give the Verbose boot a go. Good idea.

Hypernurd

ReplyQuote
mac_editor
(@mac_editor)
Noble Member Moderator
August 13, 2017 11:52 pm  

@hypernurd: Thanks for trying the nvram hack ;p - I doubt it would be applicable in your case given you aren't facing the POST problem. Please let me know if the error you see in verbose boot is something like: IOConsoleUsers: gIOLockState 3.

----
Command Line Swiss Knife
----
Multiple Build Guides

ReplyQuote
hypernurd
(@hypernurd)
Trusted Member
August 13, 2017 11:59 pm  

Hi,

I tried the CMD-V boot. Of course, it didn't show me an output of the boot sequence because it doesn't energise the internal display - presumably due to the same issue; i.e. eGPU connected. 

I tried disconnecting the eGPU from a cold start with the key combo down and this did give me an output but as one doesn't see the Apple Logo its impossible to know when to jack in. I gauged it as best I could. What's interesting is that the unit did boot to display the login once I did this but no image on the external. So the Verbose process either bypassed something or I was too late in attempting to connect the eGPU (most likely). 

I can try again. Does the Verbose output get written anywhere that I can share with you? Console/System.log or such like?

Thank you for assisting me with this 🙂

Hypernurd

ReplyQuote
mac_editor
(@mac_editor)
Noble Member Moderator
August 14, 2017 12:04 am  

Hi,

I tried the CMD-V boot. Of course, it didn't show me an output of the boot sequence because it doesn't energise the internal display - presumably due to the same issue; i.e. eGPU connected. 

I tried disconnecting the eGPU from a cold start with the key combo down and this did give me an output but as one doesn't see the Apple Logo its impossible to know when to jack in. I gauged it as best I could. What's interesting is that the unit did boot to display the login once I did this but no image on the external. So the Verbose process either bypassed something or I was too late in attempting to connect the eGPU (most likely). 

I can try again. Does the Verbose output get written anywhere that I can share with you? Console/System.log or such like?

Thank you for assisting me with this 🙂

Hypernurd

Well, since the boot did not show any output, I doubt logs will help. This is odd. Check out this implementation here:

https://egpu.io/forums/builds/mid-2015-15-macbook-pro-m370x-gtx1080ti-16gbps-tb2-akitio-node-via-tb3-tb-adapter-macoswin10/

No complaints about this boot issue. Seems like a Mantiz Venus thing then? I have absolutely zero knowledge about the Venus and its firmware so can't say much for it except it is the only differing component in your system vs. the guide (and probably the GPU vendor). Maybe verify if you have the latest firmware on the enclosure?

----
Command Line Swiss Knife
----
Multiple Build Guides

ReplyQuote
hypernurd
(@hypernurd)
Trusted Member
August 14, 2017 11:01 am  

Hi mac_editor,

I'll contact @fiddy and see if they too have the POST issue. If not, then it would appear to be the Mantiz (possibly f/ware although this is a new unit). It could also be my MBP - I've done all sorts to it over the time I've had it but I would have thought the PMU and PRAM reset would have rectified any gremlins and the clean install did nothing to improve the situation. 

Hmm....

Hypernurd

ReplyQuote
gtosi
(@gtosi)
Eminent Member
August 15, 2017 11:29 am  
Posted by: mac_editor

I have a little request for people with the following config:

• 2013/14 750M MBP
  • TB3 Enclosure
  • NVIDIA 9xx or later eGPU

I presume you encounter the POST issue on boot and require either using -a mode in the script or timing the hot plug, otherwise it hangs. Essentially any Mac combo facing this issue will do. Could you test booting after executing the following command in Terminal:

sudo nvram fa4ce28d-b62f-4c99-9cc3-6815686e30f9:gpu-power-prefs=%01%00%00%00

If it works, the effect should last one boot only. Please let me know if it resolves the issue or not. Also note that while in effect, automatic graphics switching does not work.

Hi mac_editor,

My specs: MBP 15' late 2013 (750m) + Akitio Node + TB3->TB2 cable + GTX1070.

When uninstalling automate eGPU and reinstalling with -m flag (so no -a), and then running your command above, it does not help with POST when restarting.

ReplyQuote
mac_editor
(@mac_editor)
Noble Member Moderator
August 15, 2017 11:39 am  
Posted by: gtosi

Hi mac_editor,

Cool stuff, this worked well.

My specs: MBP 15' late 2013 (750m) + Akitio Node + TB3->TB2 cable + GTX1070.

I can confirm that after running the command, and restarting, I can leave the Akitio Node connected before booting, and there is no POST issue. (Usually there is a POST issue and I need to time the plugging in).

I will try this with Windows as well.

Yess! That's great. This is a good solution except it has to be re-run. Also as far as I remember in my testing in Windows doesn't reset this nvram variable so it should stay across Windows boots. Will be glad if you could try (won't disable dGPU in Win tho). So the only issue is macOS which resets the value. I believe I have a solution for that - to permanently fix the POST issue. Stay tuned!

----
Command Line Swiss Knife
----
Multiple Build Guides

ReplyQuote
gtosi
(@gtosi)
Eminent Member
August 15, 2017 12:02 pm  

Sorry, I updated my post above. I was shooting from the hip before. The problem was that I think I had the -a option activated. So when running your command without the -a option, it actually did not help.

ReplyQuote
mac_editor
(@mac_editor)
Noble Member Moderator
August 15, 2017 12:03 pm  
Posted by: gtosi

Sorry, I updated my post above. I was shooting from the hip before. The problem was that I think I had the -a option activated. So when running your command without the -a option, it actually did not help.

Oh damn... here I was celebrating haha...

----
Command Line Swiss Knife
----
Multiple Build Guides

ReplyQuote
hypernurd
(@hypernurd)
Trusted Member
August 15, 2017 2:47 pm  

Hey @mac_editor,

I have fixed the POST issue on my Mid-2015 Retina MBP. You were right, it should be able to handle a reboot/start-up without needing to time the connection of the eGPU. The -a argument on the automateGPU script fixed it. I can now reboot at will. 

Right, now for Windows 10.....oh dear....this one doesn't look quite so straightforward on this Mac. I have happened by a rather nice 2017-MBP with 3.1Ghz i7, 560 GPU and 1TB SSD and TB3 though. Timing is perfect!

Hypernurd

nando4 liked
ReplyQuote
mac_editor
(@mac_editor)
Noble Member Moderator
August 15, 2017 2:52 pm  

Hey @mac_editor,

I have fixed the POST issue on my Mid-2015 Retina MBP. You were right, it should be able to handle a reboot/start-up without needing to time the connection of the eGPU. The -a argument on the automateGPU script fixed it. I can now reboot at will. 

Right, now for Windows 10.....oh dear....this one doesn't look quite so straightforward on this Mac. I have happened by a rather nice 2017-MBP with 3.1Ghz i7, 560 GPU and 1TB SSD and TB3 though. Timing is perfect!

Hypernurd

Glad you got it working, although technically that isn't a POST issue per se (since you hear the boot chime) but probably something else. If you really want to look into it, maybe the Console application's system.log might have something - don't know. As far as I know, what @goalque might be doing with the -a mode is something associated with the NVRAM to allow boot. As far as I can read online and within the script - it has to do with the nvram tbt-options variable. Could you post a snapshot/output of sudo nvram -p while using the eGPU in -a mode?

----
Command Line Swiss Knife
----
Multiple Build Guides

ReplyQuote
hypernurd
(@hypernurd)
Trusted Member
August 15, 2017 3:05 pm  

Sure, here you go;

SystemAudioVolume ]

bluetoothActiveControllerInfo %90%82%ac%05%00%00%00%000%14%a4^`%ea%bf%10

boot-args nvda_drv=1

ALS_Data ^%0d%8ax%00%00%00%00

gpu-policy %01

BootCampProcessorPstates %0a%00

tbt-options <00>

fmm-mobileme-token-FMM bplist00%dd%01%02%03%04%05%06%07%08%09%0a%0b%0c%0d%0e%0f%16%17%0e%18%0e%19%1a%1b%1c%1d%1f_%10%0funregisterStateXuserInfoYauthToken_%10%11osUserDisappeared^disableContextVuserid]enableContextXusernameXpersonIDWaddTimeTguid_%10%12enabledDataclasses_%10%13dataclassProperties%10%00%d3%10%11%12%13%14%15_%10%15InUseOwnerDisplayName_%10%13InUseOwnerFirstName_%10%12InUseOwnerLastName[Aidan BowenUAidanUBowen_%10(AQAAAABZkMVeUfdrX15D7DcNYYsr907kgtOlhIU~%09%11%01%f5_%10%[email protected]#A%d6d1e%b4s%a8_%10$F1C31BA2-1921-4B5F-AE4B-F8B0E55CDF1A%a1%1e_%10!com.apple.Dataclass.DeviceLocator%d1%1e %d4!"#$%25&'(VapsEnvXhostname]authMechanismVschemeZProduction_%10%13p53-fmip.icloud.comUtokenUhttps%00%08%00#%005%00>%00H%00\%00k%00r%00%80%00%89%00%92%00%9a%00%9f%00%b4%00%ca%00%cc%00%d3%00%eb%01%01%01%16%01"%01(%01.%01Y%01Z%01]%01%7f%01%89%01%92%01%b9%01%bb%01%df%01%e2%01%eb%01%f2%01%fb%02%09%02%10%02%1b%021%027%00%00%00%00%00%00%02%01%00%00%00%00%00%00%00)%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%02=

bluetoothInternalControllerInfo %90%82%ac%05%00%000%14%a4^`%ea%bf%10

nvda_drv 1

prev-lang:kbd en:0

SystemAudioVolumeDB %00

wake-failure %01%15%0f%00

efi-boot-device <array><dict><key>IOMatch</key><dict><key>IOProviderClass</key><string>IOMedia</string><key>IOPropertyMatch</key><dict><key>UUID</key><string>E265190D-2586-4C8A-B0D9-9AD80FD49840</string></dict></dict><key>BLLastBSDName</key><string>disk0s8</string></dict></array>%00

fmm-computer-name Aidan%e2%80%99s MacBook Pro 15 (2)

efi-boot-device-data %02%01%0c%00%d0A%03%0a%00%00%00%00%01%01%06%00%02%01%01%01%06%00%00%00%03%12%0a%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%04%01*%00%06%00%00%00%e0%e0%e7s%00%00%00%00 o!%00%00%00%00%00%0d%19e%e2%86%25%8aL%b0%d9%9a%d8%0f%d4%[email protected]%02%02%7f%ff%04%00

backlight-level %e1%03

csr-active-config w%00%00%00

LocationServicesEnabled %01

ReplyQuote
mac_editor
(@mac_editor)
Noble Member Moderator
August 15, 2017 3:07 pm  

That’s it: tbt-options <00> is the key. Well, it’s a solved problem then. 

----
Command Line Swiss Knife
----
Multiple Build Guides

ReplyQuote
hypernurd
(@hypernurd)
Trusted Member

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2 Next