2016 13" MacBook Pro [6th, 2C, U] + RX 5700 @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Razer Core X) + macOS 10.15.2 & Win10 1903 [tootop101]
System specs (model inc screen size, CPU, iGPU, dGPU, operating system)
- Notebook: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- OS: macOS Catalina 10.15.2
- CPU: 2.9 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
- Build-in Graphic: Intel Iris Graphics 550 1536 MB
- External Display: LG TV 1080p
eGPU hardware (eGPU enclosure, video card, any third-party TB3 cable, any custom mods)
- Resident Evil 2 Remake
- Everything is fine
- High Performance with 2560×1600 internal display and external display (>60 fps on ultra setting)
- Recommend to disable windows update (Prevent bootcamp driver not working with trackpad and keyboard)
Are you sure your CPU is not bottlenecking the GPU? Have you tried CPU-intensive games?
I have the same Macbook Pro 13" late 2016 but with i7 2.4 Ghz with RX 580 and I think my FPS is bad because the CPU is too slow... for example X-Plane, DCS World and Escape From Tarkov, all only around ~30 FPS in 1920x1080 with Medium settings...
Any help is appreciated