This is just an RTX 3070 upgrade from my previous RTX 2060 build
- Dell XPS 13" 9370 (2018)
- Intel Core i5-8350U, 3600 MHz max
- 16GB DDR3-1066
- Intel UHD Graphics 620 Video Adapter
- 2 X TB3 (32 GBps, a.k.a. 4 lanes) + 1 USB-C 3.1 (no type A USBs)!
- One is connected to eGPU (Razer Core X)
- The other one is for the awesome CalDigit TS3 Plus Thunderbolt 3 Dock
- 4K touch panel + 2 External monitors (one is 240Hz capable)
- 1TB NVMe PCIe GIGABYTE GP-GSM2NE3100TNTD + External disks
- Windows 10 Pro
- egpu enclosure: Razer Core X
- Using the 0.5m TB3 cable that came with it.
- Added a custom led light strip, externally powered & controlled - a poor man's Chrome:)
- Dispatched to UK from Hong Kong in 3 days (!) in the midst of Corona virus outbreak, very happy with them!
- Graphics card: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC
Uninstalled EVGA software, swapped the Cards & boom! Worked perfectly and benchmarks showed a huge difference (The only glitch I has was with the logitech unified receiver and MX Anywhere 2S mouse on a USB Switch having 2-3 seconds bumbs every 20 seconds or so, very annoying. They were resolved when I eliminated the switch from the setup)
Huge upgrade from 2060 - anything from 50% up to 80% FPS in most games & benchmarks.
Very stable, I didnt have any crashes.
The Gigabyte RTX 3070 is extremelly cool (never went over 75c with utilization up to 98%) and the fans are off on normal windows use. Also they stay off when I go on standby / hibernate.
Very happy with Core X!