2018 15" MacBook Pro (RP555X) [8th,6C,H] + RX Vega 64 @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Razer Core X) + macOS 11.2.1 & Win10 20H2
April 5, 2020 4:45 pm
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, 2018)
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 (i7-8750H)
- GPUs: Intel UHD Graphics 630 + AMD Radeon Pro 555X
- Memory: 16 GB
- Storage: 256 SSD
- Operating Systems
- macOS Big Sur 11.2.1
- Windows 10 version 20H2 (External SSD)
- Install Windows 10 via external SSD Drive (ref1), follow the YouTube video. (Please use the international ISO version, I download in my local version and installation was failed.)
- Update all Windows patch
- Update all Bootcamp patch (for me there are installation stuck, doing hard restart and try 2 to 3 times then success).
- After everything fine (Internet, Mouse, Keyboard working) Restart MacBook Pro once.
- After Windows completely booth plug in the eGPU, and windows will try to install the AMD driver.
- If it install "Basic Display Adapter", uninstall it and restart. (actually it's plug and play, try it and wait for windows setup)
- No GPU driver from "bootcampsdriver.com"
- No errors. Enjoy.
This topic was modified 2 months ago