2020 13" MacBook Pro [10th,4C,G] + RX 5700 XT @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Razer Core X Chroma) + macOS 11.0.1 & Win10 1903
MacBook Pro (Four Thunderbolt 3 ports, with touch bar, mid 2020)
2.0 GHz Intel Core i5 (i5-1038NG7)
16 GB RAM
Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Plug and play, works great on macOS Big Sur!
- Leave the eGPU disconnected and use Boot Camp Assistant in macOS to install a fresh copy of Windows 10 (version 1903). I used this ISO: Win10_1903_V1_English_x64.iso
- After it is done installing, boot into Windows 10, get it all set up, and install the latest updates for Windows.
- Install Apple boot camp drivers.
- Turn off Link State Power Management in the Power Options. Turning this option off lets Windows 10 boot without needing to unplug/replug the Thunderbolt 3 during boot up!
- Downgrade pci.sys, see this thread.
- Now power on the MacBook Pro with the eGPU + external monitor attached.
- Windows should recognize that something new is plugged in and the external monitor should show the desktop with wrong display resolution.
- Download and install the latest AMD Radeon drivers for the graphics card.
- Everything should now be working great!
Would love to see some game benchmarks too, that's a pretty straight forward instal method too, Congrats!
2017 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar
GTX1060 + AKiTiO Thunder3 + Win10
GTX1070 + Sonnet Breakaway Box + Win10
GTX1070 + Razer Core V1 + Win10
Vega 56 + Razer Core V1 + macOS + Win10
Vega 56 + Mantiz Venus + macOS + W10
But what we're discussing here is about the Intel chip 2020 MacBook Pro. It'll work and works fine with BootCamp.