2013 17" ASUS G750JS (GTX870M) [4th,4C,Q] + GTX 1080 Ti @ 16Gbps-TB2>TB3 (AKiTiO...

Notifications
Clear all

2013 17" ASUS G750JS (GTX870M) [4th,4C,Q] + GTX 1080 Ti @ 16Gbps-TB2>TB3 (AKiTiO Node) + Win10 [drax392]  

of  2
  RSS

Blake Nation
(@ezrabar)

I'm running the asus g751jy w/ a 1080ti. I've got it working and doing well but occasionally I get one of two errors. 

• Bluescreen w/ video_tdr_failure
  • Error 47 (My computer doesn't crash but everything reverts to my laptop screen and it says that my 1080ti has been prepped for safe removal)

The 1080ti is running the most updated drivers. I'm running apple TB2+TB2->TB3 adapter cords to the akitio node. My 1080ti is connected to my dell S2716DGR through a displayport cable. I'm using the TB2/1 16.3.61.275 driver and my akitio node is running it's factory firmware.

The only thing I can find so far that may help is updating the akitio node's firmware but it requires a TB3->TB3 connection to update that. I don't know how I can update it or where. Any ideas on that or different things I can do?

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Абрамян Вардан
(@abr-vartan)

Hi, dude. Have you solved your issue? I've got the same one error and have the same config like author of this thred. I found out that nvidia 399 driver from Windows updater works stably, but newer drivers from nvidia website couse these errors. And I don't know what to do. How am I able to use the latest drivers?
By the way, my Akitio node is not updated to the latest firmware also.

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
 of  2