2013 Gigabyte Brix 4570r [4th,4C,R] + GTX 1060 @ 4Gbps-mPCIe2 (EXP GDC 8.4) + W...

Notifications
Clear all

2013 Gigabyte Brix 4570r [4th,4C,R] + GTX 1060 @ 4Gbps-mPCIe2 (EXP GDC 8.4) + Win10 [stulowe]  

of  2
  RSS

BricksOutside
(@bricksoutside)

Nice setup. I'm thinking about augmenting my GB-BXi5-4570R with an eGPU via mPCIe in a similar way, so  thanks for sharing!

I dualboot Win7 & Ubuntu on my GB-BXi5-4570R and want to know if I might encounter any issues. Can you try booting Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 would be best, but any will do) with this setup (installing isn't necessary, one can boot a live session with Linux on a USB flash drive)?

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
sl4vb0i
(@sl4vb0i)

@stulowe

Hi, im looking to get a  Gigabyte Brix GB-BXBT with an celeron j1900, i wanna get an mpcie connected into it with a gt 1030  which requires no external power or a quadro with no external power. Would you say it'll work?

This post was modified 1 year ago

For now i have a Toshiba Tecra with an Intel i5 M560 clocked at 2.6Ghz and an intel hd 4000, Once my nettop idea gets approved i will use the toshiba tecra as an test machine for coding/eGPU's/light video editing.

ReplyQuote
 of  2