Intel Skull Canyon NUC6i7KYK + [email protected] (ASUS ROG XG Station2 ) + Win10 [mrtips]^
Repost as separate thread: Intel Skull Canyon NUC
Win 10 Creators Edition + All current updates
- All drivers and software installed from intel driver bundle https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/89187/Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC6i7KYK
- ASUS Hotplug Tool, GPU Tweak and AURA installed from https://www.asus.com/nz/Graphics-Cards-Accessory/ROG-XG-STATION-2/HelpDesk_Download/
- ASUS XG Station2 firmware version 25 (already updated from previous implementation)
- Boot up with card installed in eGPU and plugged into host
- Install latest Nvidia web drivers
cuda-z output with the included ASUS 50cm cable:
and the Belkin 2m cable:
This is what you looking for.
Yeah sorry I borrowed the NUC to test host to device bandwidth, unfortunately I don't have access to it anymore.