2016 15" MacBook Pro (RP455) [6th,4C,H] + RX Vega 64 @ 32Gbps-TB3 (AKiTiO Node Pro) + Win10 [An Khánh L?]_x000D_
So, after 2 sleepless day and 4 pots of cafein, I finally got my setup to work properly.
Note: This will work for 2016 15” MBP only.
1. Install windows 10 (The 1803 build is more stable).
2. Let windows install all the drivers for Boot Camp.
3. Install DDU, hold shift and restart, boot into windows safe mode.
4. Run DDU, shut your mac down, boot into MacOS.
5. Download goalque’s automated-eGPU EFI files and dsdt files for your mac. Create a paritition, copy the files into that. Restart and hold option key, you’ll see your EFI boot drive.
6. Install your latest intel driver for your iGPU.
7. Download intergrated.bat, run it win administartor to attach the internal display to your iGPU.
8. Shut your Mac down, boot into windows again, disable PCIe bus x16 1905 and PCIe bus x8 1901.
9. Install your AMD drivers and enjoy!
Important: Prior to booting back into MacOS, you have to reattach your internal display to the dGPU and enable your PCIe bus x16 again.
I learned all this thanks to @itsage and @goalque.
They were awesome help!
PendingMacbook Pro 2016 13,3 RDP 455, Akitio Node Pro +Vega 56<href="https://egpu.io/forums/amy signature to give context to my posts
@gustavo_moraes, Here's my Boot Camp build guide with the 2016 15-in MacBook Pro. Make sure to match the pre-compiled dsdt.aml file with the Radeon dGPU in your machine. Mine was RP 460 but our DSDT Override Repository has all three versions.