2018 13" MacBook Pro [8th,4C,U] + RTX 2070 @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Razer Core X) + Win10 [...

Notifications
Clear all

2018 13" MacBook Pro [8th,4C,U] + RTX 2070 @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Razer Core X) + Win10 [KoreBoss] // Oculus Rift S_x000D_  

of  2
  RSS

KoreBoss
(@koreboss)

@just-be-freeman

Can you provide more details?

Does the computer make any sounds or does the screen do anything when you plug your graphics card in? Does windows hardware manager recognize the device? Are you using the newest drivers?

Lastly, when you boot up, don't plug your egpu to your laptop until after you login to your windows user account. Login, wait for your startup programs to load then plug in the egpu. Make sure nothing else is plugged in to the laptop when you do.

Late 2018 Macbook Pro i7 16GB, Razer Core X, EVGA RTX 2070, 1 TB Samsung external

2018 13" MacBook Pro [8th,4C,U] + RTX 2070 @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Razer Core X) + Win10 // Oculus Rift S_x000D_ [build link]  

ReplyQuote
Виктор Захарченко
(@just-be-freeman)

@koreboss

I tried everything but W10 can't recognize 1070. When I plug it - nothing happens, no sound, no any new device in manager, no lags, but when I change 1070 to GT8600 - w10 lagging n I can see GT8600 in device manager.    

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Spectr
(@spectr)

Superb build! What version of Windows are you running right now? Latest 1909?

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
 of  2