2013 15" MacBook Pro (GT750M) [4th,4C,H] + RX 5700 XT @ 16Gbps-TB2>TB3 (Razer Co...

Notifications
Clear all

2013 15" MacBook Pro (GT750M) [4th,4C,H] + RX 5700 XT @ 16Gbps-TB2>TB3 (Razer Core X) + macOS 10.15.5 [Ajay]  

of  3
  RSS

Alessandro Magnani
(@alessandro_magnani)

Hi, I just read your build and since we have the same MBP I want to give it a shot.

I don't do graphic design buy I use multi monitor configuration for trading and my poor MBP is suffering a lot, I have a lot of tabs open with TradingView (charts app) and it so slow... I really hope the eGPU will make it better, I opted for a RX 580 instead of a RX 5700 XT.

I should get everything next week, finger crossed!

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Allen Baldwin
(@allen_baldwin)

Hey @ajay - Just wanted to let you know that I have it working and it's crazy fast - Bruce 5k is now only a couple seconds slower than my Hackintosh iMac Pro. So FCPX is great.

I was wondering if you've done any bootcamp with this build. I really wanna get Windows on here, for just a couple games. I've tried standard bootcamp procedure and only get blank screen. Any ideas what might be happening?

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
 of  3