2017 13" MacBook Pro [7th,2C,U] + GTX 1070 @ 32Gbps-TB3 (AORUS Gaming Box) + Wi...

Notifications
Clear all

2017 13" MacBook Pro [7th,2C,U] + GTX 1070 @ 32Gbps-TB3 (AORUS Gaming Box) + Win10 [itsage]  

of  4
  RSS

steve500
(@steve500)
Eminent Member

What's the possibility of this same efi file working on the quadcore 4-port 2018 13" macbook?

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Tom Kao
(@tom_kao)

Can you teach me how to disable iSight camera in Windows ?

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
itsage
(@itsage)
Founder Admin

@tom_kao What's the specs of your Mac laptop and eGPU setup?

LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Instagram

external graphics card builds
best laptops for external GPU
eGPU enclosure buyer's guide

2020 Gigabyte Z490 Vision D [10th,8C,K] + RTX 2080 Ti @ 32Gbps-TB3 (AORUS Gaming Box) + Win10 2004 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
Charlie
(@charlie_1)

Hey, I'm doing a similar build with newly installed Catalina and my windows partition is on an external SSD. nothing has worked so far to resolve code 12. I think i'm really close - any other ideas?

2017 13” intel tb MBP 3.1GHz + razer core + AMD RX 580

ReplyQuote
itsage
(@itsage)
Founder Admin

@charlie_1, Use Windows 10 1930 V1 ISO and install it on a partition of the internal hard drive. Windows on an external drive with eGPU in Boot Camp is a complicated process and not easy to maintain.

LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Instagram

external graphics card builds
best laptops for external GPU
eGPU enclosure buyer's guide

2020 Gigabyte Z490 Vision D [10th,8C,K] + RTX 2080 Ti @ 32Gbps-TB3 (AORUS Gaming Box) + Win10 2004 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
Charlie
(@charlie_1)

@itsage, Darn, i was hoping that wasn't the case. Time to trade this in for something with more internal storage.

2017 13” intel tb MBP 3.1GHz + razer core + AMD RX 580

ReplyQuote
 of  4