Setup & Software Discussions
2018 13" MacBook Pro [8th,4C,U] + Radeon VII @ 32Gbps-TB3 (ASUS XG Station Pro)...

2018 13" MacBook Pro [8th,4C,U] + Radeon VII @ 32Gbps-TB3 (ASUS XG Station Pro) + Win10 1809 [itsage]  

of  2
  RSS

itsage
(@itsage)
Famed Member Admin

More inventory of the AMD Radeon VII trickled in this week. I was able to pick one up at the local Micro Center. This Radeon VII is slightly larger than the Vega Frontier Edition. They share the same build quality. The card has a hefty feel and the aluminum finish is nice to the touch. Below are some photos I took during unboxing.

System specs:

2018 13″ QC MacBook Pro – i5-8259U/Iris Plus Graphics 655 iGPU/8GB RAM/512GB SSD

eGPU hardware:

ASUS XG Station Pro + PowerColor Radeon VII + 1.5m Thunderbolt 3 cable

Hardware pictures:

Installation steps:

macOS:

My 2018 13″ MacBook Pro is currently running 10.14.4 Beta [18E184e] but the drivers are not functional with the Radeon VII yet. Upon hot-plugging the eGPU icon would appear briefly but then disappear. The System Information > PCI tree showed the GPU but it’s not working. I tried adding 66af in AMDRadeon5000.kext but that made no difference. Also I updated the vBIOS of the card in Windows and tested again in macOS. It didn’t change the behavior. Hopefully Apple will release drivers by the time 10.14.4 is public.

Boot Camp Windows:

Radeon Adrenalin 19.2.2 is the first version of drivers with XConnect eGPU support in Windows 10. AMD also released Radeon VII BIOS V105 a couple of days ago to add UEFI support. The GPU has to be functional in Windows before the vBIOS update would work. I used @goalque‘s automate-eGPU EFI to keep my MBP‘s internal display working with iGPU. 

Benchmarks:

I ran Unigine benchmarks through both internal display and external monitor. 3DMark was through the external monitor. 

Internal Display External Monitor

Comments:

You may have noticed the eGPU enclosure is ASUS XG Station Pro (330W PSU). I did not experience any crashing during the two hours I was running the Radeon VII inside. It’s too early to tell whether this enclosure can handle the Radeon VII.

This topic was modified 10 months ago

Best ultrabooks for eGPU use | eGPU enclosure buying guide

Juan C. Yunis, goalque, Ningauble77 and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
OliverB
(@oliverb)
Noble Member

@itsage, thanks for the review! That is very good news I was hoping for: The Asus XG Station Pro can wield the Radeon VII, the Vega 64 power horror is gone, because this should be clear: If upgrading AMD, it will be the Radeon VII and I am seriously considering it.

Note: Performance is ok, but it's clearly still not an GTX1080Ti in synthetic benchmarks and probably most games. In AMD optimized games and computing this will be a different story.

This post was modified 10 months ago

2018 15" MBP & 2015 13" MBP connected to RTX2080Ti GTX1080Ti GTX1080 Vega56 RX580 R9-290 GTX680

itsage liked
ReplyQuote
Ningauble77
(@ningauble77)
Estimable Member

Excellent review, its noticeably slower than my RTX 2080 FE in everything but fire strike graphics score by about 15 percent, but I am debating replacing it with a Radeon VII when working macos drivers are available,  to be able to use egpu in both OSes.  Also interesting to note that your i5 gets substantially lower physics scores in 3dmark than my  i7 model, I had assumed thermal limits would render the max clock differences moot (cinebench multi core scores are basically identical for the i5 and i7, less strenuous benchmarks like geekbench show a performance gap).  

I've sortof lost hope that nvidia and apple will resolve their issues and put out Mojave drivers.  
Somewhat optimistic that the Radeon VII should be fine in the Razer Core v2, given the additional 75 of gpu power headroom.  Hopefully no weird power spiking crops up.

2019 16 Macbook Pro + Core v2 + Radeon VII MacOS 10.15.1
Core X Chroma + RTX 2080 Windows 10 1909

itsage liked
ReplyQuote
itsage
(@itsage)
Famed Member Admin

@oliverb Yes, I’m hopeful this Radeon VII doesn’t suffer from the high current spikes like the RX Vega 64. I have used this XG Station Pro with reference cooler RX Vega 56 without issues. We’ll see whether this is the same situation with the Radeon VII. Everything was stock settings. I’ll look into using Wattman next.

@ningauble77 The appeal of AMD cards for Mac users is compatibility in both macOS and Windows. It’s not without reservations though. Performance is less than their direct Nvidia counterparts and error 12 in Boot Camp.

ReplyQuote
OliverB
(@oliverb)
Noble Member

Posted by: itsage

@oliverb Yes, I'm hopeful this Radeon VII doesn't suffer from the high current spikes like the RX Vega 64. I have used this XG Station Pro with reference cooler RX Vega 56 without issues. We'll see whether this is the same situation with the Radeon VII. Everything was stock settings. I'll look into using Wattman next.

I have used this XG Station Pro with a Vega 56 (see my builds), too and had no problems except once, when I used Wattman. 😉

2018 15" MBP & 2015 13" MBP connected to RTX2080Ti GTX1080Ti GTX1080 Vega56 RX580 R9-290 GTX680

ReplyQuote
Eightarmedpet
(@eightarmedpet)
Noble Member

Surprised how similar in size this card and the 2080 are. Looking at them separately the Vega looked about 25% bigger! Really is a nice looking card...

Assume you are able to boot with the eGPU connected?

2017 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar
GTX1060 + AKiTiO Thunder3 + Win10
GTX1070 + Sonnet Breakaway Box + Win10
GTX1070 + Razer Core V1 + Win10
Vega 56 + Razer Core V1 + macOS + Win10
Vega 56 + Mantiz Venus + macOS + W10

---

LG 5K Ultrafine flickering issue fix

ReplyQuote
OliverB
(@oliverb)
Noble Member

@itsage, do you have more information about possible power spikes? Can we assume that it's safe with the Asus XG Station Pro?

ReplyQuote
Roedi78
(@roedi78)
Trusted Member

Posted by: Eightarmedpet

My eGPU is always connected, changes from macOS to Win10 and back are no problems.
I use [ automate-eGPU EFI 1.0.5 USB (Stick always connected to my TB3 dock) + DSDT override + MuxSetting=0 + no apple_set_os.efi ] for booting into Win10. To macOS I boot natively without any scripts (except the kext injection-hack to get the Radeon VII work in 10.14.4 beta).

MacBook Pro 15" Late-2016 w/TB 16GB with RP460 4GB
automate-eGPU EFI 1.0.5 USB w/DSDT override
 macOS Catalina 10.15.1 w/Win10 (1903) BootCamp
Sonnet Breakaway Box 650 TB3 /wAMD Sapphire Radeon VII 16GB
 Alphacool Eiswolf 240 GPX-Pro AiO Radeon VII M02 Water Cooling

wytti liked
ReplyQuote
jerry Kansai
(@joi_kansai)
Estimable Member

Posted by: OliverB

Note: Performance is ok, but it's clearly still not an GTX1080Ti in synthetic benchmarks and probably most games. In AMD optimized games and computing this will be a different story.

I’ve to say this is wrong, maybe in 1080p but on higher resolution it is similar even better in some games, note extra vram take advantage on this as well. And from pure gpu benchmarks superposition it’s better or similar with my 2080 egpu results, amd brings this card to compare 2080, like Vega64 to Gtx 1080 before.

Razer Blade 15 2018, i7 8750H 16gb ddr4 2666mhz 1tb 970Evo
Razer Blade Stealth 12,5 2016 i7 7500U 8gb ddr3 1866mhz 500gb 970Evo
MacBook Pro 13 mid 2012 i5 3210M 12gb ddr3 1600mhz 500GB HDD
Razer Core V2 rtx 2070 Black 2040mhz Boost clock
Previous setting: rtx 2080ti Asus Turbo, rtx 2080 xc gaming, rtx 2080 Fe, Zotac Mini 1080ti, Evga 1080 FTW2 gaming.
Dual Monitor Predator XB241YU 165Hz 1440p, LG l24UD58 60Hz 4K
Portable Monitor Magedok 1440p HDR 60Hz usbA/C monitor

ReplyQuote
OliverB
(@oliverb)
Noble Member

@joi_kansai, Of course when you go as high that 11 GB is not enough, the Radeon VII will be better, but everything else looks exactly like:
Vega64 vs GTX1080
RadeonVII vs GTX1080Ti

I am not saying this is bad, the GTX1080Ti is a beast. It's only not thaaat good two years later 😉

(And Radeon VII is cheaper than the GTX1080Ti, new ones of course)

ReplyQuote
Roedi78
(@roedi78)
Trusted Member

@oliverb Don't forget that the GTX1080Ti has a (during the two years 😉 ) well optimized driver now, whereas the RadeonVII is still running on release driver. So there is a lot of optimizing potential. I hope we could expect another +2..5..10% in FPS. Hopefully.

ReplyQuote
Eightarmedpet
(@eightarmedpet)
Noble Member

Posted by: Roedi78
Posted by: Eightarmedpet

My eGPU is always connected, changes from macOS to Win10 and back are no problems.
I use [ automate-eGPU EFI 1.0.5 USB (Stick always connected to my TB3 dock) + DSDT override + MuxSetting=0 + no apple_set_os.efi ] for booting into Win10. To macOS I boot natively without any scripts (except the kext injection-hack to get the Radeon VII work in 10.14.4 beta).

Cheers for the info, I really need to sort my 2016 model out but having a nightmare even installing Windows...

2017 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar
GTX1060 + AKiTiO Thunder3 + Win10
GTX1070 + Sonnet Breakaway Box + Win10
GTX1070 + Razer Core V1 + Win10
Vega 56 + Razer Core V1 + macOS + Win10
Vega 56 + Mantiz Venus + macOS + W10

---

LG 5K Ultrafine flickering issue fix

ReplyQuote
Juan C. Yunis
(@juan_c_yunis)
Reputable Member

Does anyone is able to use the Radeon Overlay with the new Adrenalin 2019 drivers, i was able to get it to work with my previous Radeon Vega 64 with the Adrenalin 2018 drivers, but no luck since the Adrenalin 2019, same thing is happening with my Radeon VII. I tried clean installs with AMD utility, DDU, etc.

2018 Mac Mini Core i7 8700B 32GB RAM 512GB SSD + Razer Core X + AMD Radeon VII

ReplyQuote
luyiming7
(@luyiming7)

Hi, were you able to use radeon vii in bootcamp mac mini? I just received my radeon vii yesterday and spent 1 day trying to figure it out how to make it work, but with almost no success. I'm using radeon vii with sonnet breakaway 650w, and mac mini 2018. First I directly boot into windows and hot-plug it, and it is identified successfully so I installed the driver. However this gives code 12 error. I used automate-eGPU EFI to boot into windows, but after login and open up the device manager, the radeon vii is not there. I need to disconnect the card and connect it again, while it still results in a code 12 error. By the way, on the EFI screen, my card is not detected as eGPU.

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
Juan C. Yunis
(@juan_c_yunis)
Reputable Member

@luyiming7 yes i'm able to use it and it works pretty nice. You have to disconnect all usb-c or thunderbolt 3 devices, boot Windows with the iGPU (hdmi port in the mac mini), (if you used to have an AMD card installed, run AMD Cleanup utility, DDU to wipe everything and restart), hot plug the eGPU (make sure to connect the eGPU in the first port that is close to the power cable), install the latest 19.2.2 drivers, it will work as expected and it will ask you to reboot, click no and then you manually press shutdown, disconnect the HDMI cable of your mac mini iGPU and then on power on the mac mini with the eGPU and obviously a display connected to the eGPU, you will have to wait like 1 minute or less to get windows login screen, then it will fail with a black screen, you can turn off the mac mini by long pressing the power button and boot it again, then it will work from now on. After it works, you can now connect all thunderbolt 3 or usb devices that you use (however make sure to do it when the mac mini is powered off)

ReplyQuote
luyiming7
(@luyiming7)

Yeah, I got it working properly with eGPU only configuration yesterday, but thanks anyway.
However there is still some problems remaining. I'm unable to plug any more thunderbolt devices, with a code 10 error.
Also I patched my Radeon with latest BIOS from AMD, which is V106, and confirmed successful from AMD software, supposedly it should fix the UEFI problem. However, on Mac's boot manager(hold option during boot), still no graphical output from Radeon VII. And windows still got no secure boot, so it seems to be unfixed?

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
Juan C. Yunis
(@juan_c_yunis)
Reputable Member

Honestly I disabled secure boot for my Mac and also disabled sip. So I don’t know if my windows has secure boot. Are you able to connect the thunderbolt devices while powered off? Also I don’t think that you are gonna see the boot menu with an egpu, so far all the cards that I tried none of them were able to do it, tested with Vega fe, Vega 64, rx580 and VII.

ReplyQuote
luyiming7
(@luyiming7)

I am able to connect TB3 dock prior to boot together with dGPU, but some port on my dock is not working, connecting additional hard drive through TB3 on the dock will cause the SATA bus unusable.
Anyway I'm giving up experimenting with Windows on Mac, so I'm planning buying a cheap Intel NUC instead, and waiting for the coming macOS 10.14.4 to support the new card.

ReplyQuote
Juan C. Yunis
(@juan_c_yunis)
Reputable Member

Yeah, I don’t use windows for anything except gaming. Also the last thing to try would be a dsdt mod for large memory support.

ReplyQuote
Roedi78
(@roedi78)
Trusted Member

Posted by: Juan C. Yunis

Yeah, I don’t use windows for anything except gaming. Also the last thing to try would be a dsdt mod for large memory support.

Works perfect in my case. I also use a TB3 dock (CalDigit) without any issues in macOS and BootCamp.

ReplyQuote
Juan C. Yunis
(@juan_c_yunis)
Reputable Member

Could it be that he got the Mac mini with a 10 gigabit port and it’s taking more resources?

ReplyQuote
luyiming7
(@luyiming7)

Yes same here, windows is only installed for gaming. The initial incentive to purchase a Radeon VII is for beatsaber. Also I could get a better Linux setup if I got an Intel NUC.

Well, I would say no, as my machine does not come with 10Gig Ethernet, and I disabled the unused 16x pcie slot and the Ethernet slot via device manager.

ReplyQuote
OliverB
(@oliverb)
Noble Member

@itsage, I am having use performance problems of the Radeon VII in my windows setup. In some benchmark it's not even achieving 50% score of the GTX 1080 Ti.
I display two results here (1440p, max details)

GTX 1080 Ti Radeon VII Radeon VII Wattman
Resident Evil 6

ResidentEvil6 GTX 1440p

RE6 1440p Highest RVII

RE6 1440pHighest Wattman

Hitmann Absolution

HitmanAbsol GTX Ultra MSAA2 1440p

HMA 1440pUltra SMAAx2

HMA 1440pUltra Wattman

As you can see, it's highly dependent on the game/application. Synthetic benchmarks like Valley and Superstition do well, so do AMD optimized games. nVidia optimized games perform worse than a Vega 56.

Could you please make some gaming benchmarks with your setup? nVidia optimized games are more likely to have problems. Please check Wattman, too.

This post was modified 9 months ago

ReplyQuote
wytti
(@wytti)

i have a problem like others have too. i have a mac mini 2018 with a razer core x and the new radeon VII. I would like to play games under bootcamp win 10. in device manager the card is registrated, but there is the yellow triangle sign... code 12. i read a few messages, but it's too complicated for me as a dummie 🙂 what steps have i to do, that my configured system finally works?? i have the beta verson of os 10.14.4... i hope somebody can help me!
For example this kext thing... i don't know how that works. but this seems to be the solution for me.

thanks a lot and best regards

ReplyQuote
goalque
(@goalque)
Noble Member Admin

Do you see eGPU usage zigzag in MSI afterburner as well? Sometimes drops down to zero? AMD cards have this peculiar issue in certain games, I don't know if anything changed because I don't play games.

Here Hitman as an example:

https://egpu.io/forums/thunderbolt-enclosures/alert-akitio-node-half-h2d-bandwidth-issue/paged/4/#post-6561
https://egpu.io/forums/thunderbolt-enclosures/alert-akitio-node-half-h2d-bandwidth-issue/paged/4/#post-6566

automate-eGPU EFIapple_set_os.efi
--
2018 13" MacBook Pro + Radeon [email protected] + Win10 1809

ReplyQuote
OliverB
(@oliverb)
Noble Member

Posted by: wytti

i have a problem like others have too. i have a mac mini 2018 with a razer core x and the new radeon VII. I would like to play games under bootcamp win 10. in device manager the card is registrated, but there is the yellow triangle sign... code 12. i read a few messages, but it's too complicated for me as a dummie 🙂 what steps have i to do, that my configured system finally works?? i have the beta verson of os 10.14.4... i hope somebody can help me!
For example this kext thing... i don't know how that works. but this seems to be the solution for me.

thanks a lot and best regards

@wytti, Error 12 is a Windows problem, I am not sure why you are mentioning the MacOSX version in kext in this context? Anyway you can avoid Error 12 by following this Bootcamp Guide

ReplyQuote
OliverB
(@oliverb)
Noble Member

Posted by: goalque

Do you see eGPU usage zigzag in MSI afterburner as well? Sometimes drops down to zero? AMD cards have this peculiar issue in certain games, I don't know if anything changed because I don't play games.

@goalque, I haven't check MSI afterburner, yet, but I am quite sure the zigzag usage is there too. Afterall the performance is a lot worse than it should be in those games. It's only 50% of the frames of what it is supposed to be that is consistent with the curve.
The only question is, why is this stuttering in some games? If you look up the 1440p-performance of Radeon VII in DeusEx-Mankind Divided with Desktop PC, it's very good (80FPS). Mine is pathetic (31FPS) with this zigzag:

DXMD 1440p General DXMD 1440p eGPU DXMD 1440p Wattman
DXMD GeneralResults

DXMD 1440pUltra RVII

WattManResultDXMD VII

Comparing the Wattman profile of Ungine Valley with a really good performance, the difference is evident:

Unigine Valley Extreme HD Unigine Valley Wattman
Valley 4383 RVII

WattManResultValley

ReplyQuote
itsage
(@itsage)
Famed Member Admin

@oliverb I’ve been busy with other projects but got time today. To eliminate potential overheating and insufficient power, I installed the Radeon VII into the Mantiz Venus. This enclosure has a modified 550W PSU that zeroed out both 3V and 5V in order to handle the RX Vega 64. I then connected the Radeon VII eGPU to my Threadripper 1950X + GC-Titan-Ridge + RX Vega 56 dGPU desktop.

The drivers are Adrenalin 19.3.1 and work well with both cards. The Thunderbolt 3 connection through GC-Titan-Ridge AIC is similar to the 2018 15″ MacBook Pro in that it connects to the CPU directly. As can be seen in AIDA64, bandwidth throughput is as high as we can get via Thunderbolt 3. First test was in Luxmark 3.1 and Blender comparing RX Vega 56 dGPU vs Radeon VII eGPU. The RX Vega 56 is a reference card flashed with Vega 64 vBIOS. No other changes were done.

RX Vega 56 dGPU Radeon VII eGPU

Next test was 3DMark on the Radeon VII eGPU. I had the monitor connected via DisplayPort of the eGPU.

Here are Unigine numbers comparing RX Vega 56 dGPU, Radeon VII eGPU via external monitor as well as loopback mode (set in Win10 Graphics Options).

RX Vega 56 dGPU Radeon VII eGPU Monitor Radeon VII eGPU Loopback

Last test was game benchmarks. So far I have Forza Horizon 4, Assassin Creed Odyssey, Ghost Recon Wildlands, and Hitman. I ran them at native resolutions of my monitor which is 3840 x 1080 @ 144Hz. It is disappointing to say the least.

ReplyQuote
Juan C. Yunis
(@juan_c_yunis)
Reputable Member

@itsage nice, could you the same thing but having the radeon vii inside and the vega 56 in the egpu, doing that we could know for sure if the problem is xconnect with the VII or it applies to all vega cards. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
OliverB
(@oliverb)
Noble Member

@itsage, thank you for your post.

I got similar numbers like your Radeon VII in all benchmarks (even a little better in Valley 4383), but there are some games (like Deus Ex Man Kind Divided, both Tomb Raider Sequels or Resident Evil 6 which is a  disaster), where I got really problems with throttling and a horrible performance.
I got better results with a Vega 56 in those games, imagine!

Forza Horizon 4 Demo works well with me, so it would nice, if you could test one of the problematic games. My suspicion is, that all nVidia-biased games (like Final Fantasy XV) are suffering by this throttling. Could you please do a benchmark of such a game and so we can compare?  Thank you!

ReplyQuote
OliverB
(@oliverb)
Noble Member

Even more surprising than the problems with the gaming, are the "moderate-to-say-at-least" performance with professional applications.

Let's have a look at SPECViewperf13 SNX-03 Benchmark:

Radeon VII GTX 1080 Ti Quadro K6000
SPECViewperf13 SNX-03 14.04 16.0 145.96

Isn't that amazing, @mac_editor? How is this possible, the big "computing" card is outperformed in a professional CAD application by a gaming card and even more by a 6 year old Kepler card? To be fair, regarding the other SPECViewperf13 benchmarks it is about equal to GTX1080Ti or Quadro K6000, but not at all better, which I was expecting.

Here are the detailed results of this particular bench for this card, there two can be found here

SPECviewperf13 SNX03

ReplyQuote
OliverB
(@oliverb)
Noble Member

Radeon VII is quite good in synthetic benchmarks. outstanding in Luxmark, decent in Unigine benchmarks and beats my GTX1080Ti in FireStrike:

Radeon VII GTX 1080 Ti
FireStrike RVII

FireStrike GTX1080Ti

ReplyQuote
Juan C. Yunis
(@juan_c_yunis)
Reputable Member

@oliverb i think it should be all driver tweaks, AMD drivers suck big time, they don't even support ReLive/Overlay with XConnect, and that's plain bull$hi7. Maybe something is broken with XConnect and VII.

@sky11 are you still around this forum? we would like some help/answers with XConnect with VII. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
jerry Kansai
(@joi_kansai)
Estimable Member

@itsage You tested all TB3 big Enemy titles :mrgreen: Ah AC Origins should you test as well. Interesting FS and timespy comparison, so basically Radeon 7 great on 1080p dx11, on dx12 1440p 2080 is better. Maybe try FHD not ultrawide and maybe try not all ultra, since especially AC Franchises using multiple layer to render, that’s really bottlenecked with TB3 from what I experienced especially on AC Franchises in city area where the benchmark take a lot time there. Firestrike shows great actually but not timespy.
https://www.3dmark.com/spy/6583475

Razer Blade 15 2018, i7 8750H 16gb ddr4 2666mhz 1tb 970Evo
Razer Blade Stealth 12,5 2016 i7 7500U 8gb ddr3 1866mhz 500gb 970Evo
MacBook Pro 13 mid 2012 i5 3210M 12gb ddr3 1600mhz 500GB HDD
Razer Core V2 rtx 2070 Black 2040mhz Boost clock
Previous setting: rtx 2080ti Asus Turbo, rtx 2080 xc gaming, rtx 2080 Fe, Zotac Mini 1080ti, Evga 1080 FTW2 gaming.
Dual Monitor Predator XB241YU 165Hz 1440p, LG l24UD58 60Hz 4K
Portable Monitor Magedok 1440p HDR 60Hz usbA/C monitor

itsage liked
ReplyQuote
OliverB
(@oliverb)
Noble Member

Posted by: Juan C. Yunis

@oliverb i think it should be all driver tweaks, AMD drivers suck big time, they don't even support ReLive/Overlay with XConnect, and that's plain bull$hi7. Maybe something is broken with XConnect and VII.

@sky11 are you still around this forum? we would like some help/answers with XConnect with VII. Thanks.

@juan_c_yunis, things are starting to become confusing. I found a gaming benchmark, where the Radeon VII humiliated the GTX 1080 Ti...

ReplyQuote
OliverB
(@oliverb)
Noble Member

NOTE: I have to call back this post of mine, because the Benchmark of the GTX 1080 Ti where on preset "Extreme", not "Ultra". I correct this error and the statement. Radeon VII is still better but only by little.

Metro Exodus 1440p Ultra

Radeon VII GTX 1080 Ti

MetroExodus 1440pUltra RVII

MetroExodus 1440pUltra Ti

No surprise that the Wattman profile is perfect here: (except for the fans... sound like a vacuum cleaner, argh)

Metro Exodus Wattmann

So essentially it's: Kick all games that have this stuttering, because they are badly programmed.. This may be true for Resident Evil 6 and Deus Ex- Mankind Divided, but the Tomb Raider Sequels?! Why those?

ReplyQuote
 of  2