Razer Core X + Gigabyte Radeon (GV-RXVEGA64GAMING OC-8GD) + corsair sf750 : MacB...

Notifications
Clear all

Razer Core X + Gigabyte Radeon (GV-RXVEGA64GAMING OC-8GD) + corsair sf750 : MacBook 15 2018 i9 32 560X  

RSS

Karma07
(@karma07)

building my first egpu after reading some post from this group.

why started searching for egpu and found this page: my MacBook 15 2018 i9 32 560X(bought jan 2018) is over heating to the point I am uncomfortable to place my hand on the laptop to type, when connected 2 monitor (Asus 27 1080 IPS and sceptre 27inch 4k )

why going for Razer Core X and Gigabyte Radeon GV-RXVEGA64 good deal. corsair sf750 because the core x 650 psu won't power the Gigabyte Vega 64.

https://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-Computer-Graphics-GV-RXVEGA64GAMING-OC-8GD/dp/B079MFMQ8D/

posting here for guidance regarding the problem I will encounter during this build. any suggestion is welcomed.

NOTE: still waiting for my order Razer, gigabyte, corsair.

I sent my MacBook Pro 3 times to apple repair 1st time they replaced the motherboard because unusually hot 2nd time for keyboard double tap issue it returned saying they couldn't find any issue 3rd time sent for keyboard issue again and this time they replaced the top panel with new keyboard and battery pack. so basically my MacBook except display everything is replaced ( not the charger it is working fine :P)

from above you know why I desperate to build egpu to reduce the heat from the book.

appreciate your time spent!!

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote