Notifications
Clear all

Wooden EGPU Case, KFA² Geforce 960, EXP GDC, Dell DA-02  

RSS

Rik600
(@rik600)

Hello togehter,

I like to show you my wooden eGPU Case.

I wanted it to be as small as possible, so i made a 3d-Model and cut it with from 4 mm wood with a laser cutter.

Afterwards i grindet and oiled it.

It works perfectly with a dell DA-02 Power Supply and gives my Lenovo X220 an enourmus Boost.

Best regards, Hendrik

IMG 2873
IMG 2867
gtx960
Case

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

T430up, tygpu, Koohyaar and 13 people liked
ReplyQuote
itsage
(@itsage)
Founder Admin

Outstanding! 

LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Instagram

external graphics card builds
best laptops for external GPU
eGPU enclosure buyer's guide

2020 13" MacBook Pro [10th,4C,G] + RX 6700 XT @ 32Gbps-TB3 (CM MasterCase EG200) + Win10 1903 [build link]  

Rik600 liked
ReplyQuote
deplomb
(@deplomb)
Trusted Member

excellent job!
Very cool design with the laser typo engravings and the offset for the exp. and psu sockets.

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
moekloar
(@mo3klo4r)
Eminent Member

looks really nice! i also want to build a wooden case. How do you open the case to insert the card? How did you fix the card inside? I mean that little screw-hole for attaching it normally in a computer case? what 3d program did you use? Could you eventually post some more pictures?

ReplyQuote
adrianr
(@adrianr)
Eminent Member

Very neat, and compact - well done! I like this.

HP Spectre x360 13 2017, Apple TB3-TB2 adapter, Akitio Thunder2 boards in an old ATX case, Seasonic ATX PSU, Geforce GTX 1060 3GB

ReplyQuote