[France] KFA2/Galax SNPR GTX1060 Enclosure - 251.99EUR

Notifications
Clear all

[France] KFA2/Galax SNPR GTX1060 Enclosure - 251.99EUR  

RSS

Yukikaze
(@yukikaze)
Prominent Member Moderator

grizwa on Reddit found this one and I figured I'd share it here, since EU deals of eGPU gear are not common.

If you are in France, or if you can get them to ship it, you can get the SNPR GTX1060 eGPU for 252 Euros on their clearance. That is a steal for an enclosure that includes a GTX1060.

Here it is.

Want to output [email protected] out of an old system on the cheap? Read here.
Give your Node Pro a second Thunderbolt3 controller for reliable peripherals by re-using a TB3 dock (~50$).

"Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it."- Robert A. Heinlein, "Time Enough for Love."

2012 14" Lenovo Thinkpad T430s [3rd,2C,M] + RX 550 @ 10Gbps-TB1 (Atto Thunderlink) + Win10 [build link]  

jangoloti liked
ReplyQuote
jangoloti
(@jangoloti)
Trusted Member

Thanks!
Has anybody tested it on a Mac?

Mac Mini 2012 and 2018 i7, Mac book Pro 2016 15" with TB, eGPU Galax/KFA2

ReplyQuote
NobodyKnowsYourName
(@nobodyknowsyourname)

Ok So for my model, the eGPU (kfa2 sniper 1060 6GB) is not usable at all, I tried your script  but it said that it could be missing power to the eGPU, but I cannot give it more because it's all in one enclosure with its coming power cable.

I tried to install windows in EFI mod, It does not detect anything in the thunderbolt port   

https://egpu.io/forums/mac-setup/two-new-egpu-solutions-on-macos-10-13-4-pure-efi-and-hybrid/paged/16/#post-42604

This guy bought it and could not get it to work on Mac...

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
jangoloti
(@jangoloti_1)
Estimable Member

@nobodyknowsyourname

It did work for me on High Sierra with some of the solutions posted here.

https://egpu.io/forums/thunderbolt-enclosures/galax-snpr-tb3-1060-gpu/paged/3/#post-47946

This post was modified 12 months ago

Mac Mini 2018 i7 16 GB 512 GB SSD, Mac Book Pro 2016, HP Z31x, Sonnet Breakaway Box 550 W, Nitro+ RX5700 XT, KFA2 SNPR 1060 6GB eGPU,...

ReplyQuote