[global] Aliexpress: US$100 Razer Core X board -> add ATX PSU for 100W PD TB3 eGPU at lowest cost
link is >>> here <<<
Just add a ATX PSU,
TB3 cable (0.8m one included?) and you've got a great DIY TB3 eGPU with 100W power delivery at lowest possible US$100 cost.
- [global] Aliexpress: US$150 Razer Core V2 board -> add ATX PSU, TB3 cable for 65W PD TB3 eGPU with extra PCIe slot
- External PSU for the Razer Core V2
All products tested and work perfectly
Motherboard test function procedures:
1. Check the appearance, such as turps, dust, tin soldering or other dirty mark on board.
2. Check whether lack of electronic insulation gummed paper.
3. Check whether lacks of fittings, rust, rot, heat elimination chassis.
4. Check internal and external connector of LCD display , Two memory, DVD driver, Network connection, Voice, Mouse, Keyboard, Dial, USB, SD connector, PC, 3.3V COMS battery, Battery whether charge and discharge, Full running 3D, Restart system at least two times.
To be packed in Letter, anti-static bags, wrapped by bubble bag, in carton;
1.EMS,UPS,Fedex,DHL : Shipping limitation to website published on time shall prevail.
2.Post Shipping : transportation time is long,if you need the goods urgent ,please don’t choose this. And ,these Post delivery may not be tracked and may result in delays or lost parcels.
3.If you are from Russia,Please choose EMS and China Post Air Mail. Because other Express probably be returned to the Customs. The key is you should tell me your full name , Detailed Address,thanks .
4.If you are from Brazil,please tell me the CPF or CNPJ,without it,the goods will be returned by the Customs.
5.Please inspect the quality and condition of the merchandise especially LCD LED glass screen before make signature on the Airway Bill. If the merchandise is broken during the transportation, please report it to local courier for compensation.
6.Note: Shipping costs shown include fuel surcharges. Import duties, taxes and other customs related charges are not included. Buyers bear all responsibility for all extra charges incurred (if any).
1.We offer 30 days warranty for our products .After you receipt goods please test at once, if it has problems please contact us and return to us within 14 days at your expense, after 14 days we don't offer full refund .
2.We are responsible for exchange and send another to you by Air Parcel or DHL. but we may ship another one after we receive the one you send back .
3. If you need ship cargo back and ask refund (goods working but you want send back), we may just refund you the cargo , won't refund the shipping fee, please understand !
1.Your satisfaction is our goal. If you are satisfied our products and service, we sincerely hope you can leave us positive feedback with all 5 stars , which is very important to the growth of our small company ,thank you in advance !
2. If you are not satisfied, please contact us via Ali- Message before leave neutral or negative feedback ,We believe any problem can be resolved by open and friendly conversation.
3. Items can be returned for exchange within 7-14 days.
4.Defective items must be reported within 7 days upon receiving the items.
5.Defective item must be returned within 7-14 days from the date you received your order.
6.Do not accept the miss order return, and no refunds allowed.
7.Returned items must be as the same condition as received.
8.Shipping/Handling/Insurance costs are not refundable.
Please complete the RMA form for any return items.
1. we also accept paypal payment .if you need , pls contact us and i'll tell you our paypal account , or you can see it in store home page .
2. When you pay for it, make sure give us correct details, such as receiver name, address, post code, city name, telephone number , thanks!
3. Our bussiness time is 9:00 am -20:00 pm, from Monday to Friday,in BeiJing time , I’ll response you within 24 hours ( exclude weekends and holidays ) , please wait patiently, thank you so much !
4. Before we send out , we will test it again to sure our customer will get working perfect one
1. cost: US$100 vs US$120+
2. power deliver: 100W vs 0W (maybe 15W bus power)
2. can be split off in ADT-Link R43SG M.2 eGPU adapter and NVME SSD adapter to be used independently
3. Has 220W Dell DA-2 AC adapter input power port
4. has legs and brackets so is out-of-the-box ready to be used as a self-standing desk unit
This is a great deal if it actually comes with a 0.8m Thunderbolt 3 cable. The TB3 mainboard of the Razer Core X is also much easier to power (one 24-pin ATX and one 8-pin EPS). If you don't care about making an enclosure for it, getting some kind of motherboard plastic/rubber feet would work.
Interesting. I'm a noob with these power connectors. Can someone spell out the differences?
Core X: I see one 24-pin ATX input connector. If your GPU needs additional power, you plug additional 6-pin or 8-pin 12V PCIe wires from PSU directly to GPU. Am I also missing an 8-pin EPS connector somewhere?
Is there any easy way to connect a Dell DA-2 with a few cheap adapters, or skip it and just use ATX?
R43SG-TB3: I see 24-pin ATX input, 12-pin (?) input, 8-pin PCIe(?) output. Comes with 8-pin to 2x 6+2-pin(?) wires to provide power from 8-pin output on the board to GPU. You can power it with 24-pin ATX power input.
But I'm confused about the 12 pin connector. Some photos show it hosting an additional 4-pin power connector, plugged into the far right. So used in addition to the 24-pin ATX connector, you would use this if your video card needed more power than provided by the 24-pin ATX (instead of using that plug for additional 12V to the cpu like you would on a desktop motherboard)?
Or the DA-2 can be plugged into the left side of the 12-pin input, and you would run power to the gpu from the board?
Since I already have a DA-2, I was planning on pairing an R43SG-TB3 with a 5600 XT (150W TDP). But with all the driver issues with Navi cards, I'm wondering if I should switch to Vega 64 and pony up for an ATX PSU...
Price is now up to $150. Think I'll go with ADT-Link for maximum PSU flexibility.
200$ now. Was nice while it lasted.
"Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it."- Robert A. Heinlein, "Time Enough for Love."