[Pre-Order] AORUS RTX 2070 Gaming Box $649.99 + Pre-order Goodies + Free Shippin...

Notifications
Clear all

[Pre-Order] AORUS RTX 2070 Gaming Box $649.99 + Pre-order Goodies + Free Shipping  

of  6
  RSS

gbt_brian
(@gbt_brian)
Vendor

EDIT: Hey all, I think this will be easier. If you are interested in pre-ordering, please feel free to email me at [email protected] Thanks and hope you guys are just as excited as I am for this eGPU!

The wait is over! The very first RTX eGPU is ready to release! The AORUS RTX 2070 Gaming Box will be launching and be available on February 15th, 2019.

But for the community we will be doing special pre-orders starting today!

Also another option we have is that I can also text the eGPU before I send it out, PM me if you would like this option and I'll test it and run benchmarks before sending out.

All Boxes will ship out on February 13th, 2019! Some may ship earlier if processed earlier as well.

AORUS RTX 2070 Gaming Box MSRP $649.99

For you guys, we'll doing a limited run of preorders - which gets you:
- Free shipping
- Guaranteed availability
- Early access
- Surprise Gifts included 
- And of course the AORUS RTX 2070 Gaming Box
(+ Tax for CA buyers)

If you want to or are interested in preordering, shoot me a PM and I'll send over some forms to fill out and get you your gaming box.
***USA and Canada only - sorry guys! I will try and push for other regions to be supported.

Thank you for being such an amazing supporting community and all the work you guys do to further the eGPU community.

This topic was modified 2 years ago

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

jtocci2, eegeepeeyou, Benjamin Benson and 9 people liked
ReplyQuote
tin-naga
(@tin-naga)

Woo hoo.  Patience has paid off.  Very excited.

Except I dont have permission to PM :l

This post was modified 2 years ago

XPS 15 9575, i7-8705G, 16 GB, 1TB NVMe
LTB: Aorus RTX 2070 Gaming Box

ReplyQuote
nomas94
(@nomas94)

Same ^ gbt_brian how can I PM you?

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
nando4
(@nando4)
Noble Member Admin

@Newbies wanting to get on the deal but without PM functionality need just to accumulate 5 dummy posts in this thread to be able to PM.  Alternatively, consider posting your email address to which @gbt_brian can then reply to.

Reason for this is explained at:
Why can't I edit my posts or send PMs? Blocked if have less than 5 total posts

eGPU Setup 1.35    •    eGPU Port Bandwidth Reference Table

2015 15" Dell Precision 7510 (Q M1000M) [6th,4C,H] + GTX 1080 Ti @32Gbps-M2 (ADT-Link R43SG) + Win10 1803 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
tin-naga
(@tin-naga)

Thanks @nando4

Hopefully Sage will post some unboxing soon Smile

ReplyQuote
blerghcity
(@blerghcity)
Eminent Member

@gbt_brian my email [email protected]

Spam me

ReplyQuote
nx345
(@nx345)

So good ! 

ReplyQuote
tin-naga
(@tin-naga)

@gbt_brian my email address is [email protected] 

ReplyQuote
nomas94
(@nomas94)

@gbt_brian - [email protected]  PM me please!

ReplyQuote
Valentin Sigalov
(@valentin_sigalov)

@gbt_brian My email is [email protected] PM or email me please!

Laptop: XPS 15 9575 (2-in-1) / CPU: i7-8705G (Kaby Lake G) / GPU: AMD RX Vega M GL / RAM: 16 GB RAM / Storage: 256GB NVMe
Expected eGPU: Aorus RTX 2070 Gaming Box

ReplyQuote
 of  6