[Pre-Order] AORUS R...

Share:

[Pre-Order] AORUS RTX 2070 Gaming Box $649.99 + Pre-order Goodies + Free Shipping  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
gbt_brian
(@gbt_brian)
Vendor

EDIT: Hey all, I think this will be easier. If you are interested in pre-ordering, please feel free to email me at [email protected] Thanks and hope you guys are just as excited as I am for this eGPU!

The wait is over! The very first RTX eGPU is ready to release! The AORUS RTX 2070 Gaming Box will be launching and be available on February 15th, 2019.

But for the community we will be doing special pre-orders starting today!

Also another option we have is that I can also text the eGPU before I send it out, PM me if you would like this option and I'll test it and run benchmarks before sending out.

All Boxes will ship out on February 13th, 2019! Some may ship earlier if processed earlier as well.

AORUS RTX 2070 Gaming Box MSRP $649.99

For you guys, we'll doing a limited run of preorders - which gets you:
- Free shipping
- Guaranteed availability
- Early access
- Surprise Gifts included 
- And of course the AORUS RTX 2070 Gaming Box
(+ Tax for CA buyers)

If you want to or are interested in preordering, shoot me a PM and I'll send over some forms to fill out and get you your gaming box.
***USA and Canada only - sorry guys! I will try and push for other regions to be supported.

Thank you for being such an amazing supporting community and all the work you guys do to further the eGPU community.

This topic was modified 2 months ago

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

Posted : February 8, 2019 11:09 pm
jtocci2, eegeepeeyou, Benjamin Benson and 9 people liked
tin-naga
(@tin-naga)

Woo hoo.  Patience has paid off.  Very excited.

Except I dont have permission to PM :l

This post was modified 2 months ago

XPS 15 9575, i7-8705G, 16 GB, 1TB NVMe
LTB: Aorus RTX 2070 Gaming Box

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 8, 2019 11:17 pm
nomas94
(@nomas94)

Same ^ gbt_brian how can I PM you?

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2019 12:13 am
nando4
(@nando4)
Noble Member Admin

@Newbies wanting to get on the deal but without PM functionality need just to accumulate 5 dummy posts in this thread to be able to PM.  Alternatively, consider posting your email address to which @gbt_brian can then reply to.

Reason for this is explained at:
Why can't I edit my posts or send PMs? Blocked if have less than 5 total posts

eGPU Setup 1.35    •    eGPU Port Bandwidth Reference Table    •    Several builds
2018 14" HP Elitebook 840 G5 i5-8350U 16GB 512GB + GTX 1080Ti @ 32Gbps-M2 (ADT R43SG) + Win10

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2019 12:20 am
tin-naga
(@tin-naga)

Thanks @nando4

Hopefully Sage will post some unboxing soon 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2019 12:24 am
blerghcity
(@blerghcity)
Eminent Member

@gbt_brian my email [email protected]

Spam me

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2019 12:57 am
nx345
(@nx345)

So good ! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2019 1:21 am
tin-naga
(@tin-naga)

@gbt_brian my email address is [email protected] 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2019 1:53 am
nomas94
(@nomas94)

@gbt_brian - [email protected]  PM me please!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2019 2:39 am
(@valentin_sigalov)

@gbt_brian My email is [email protected] PM or email me please!

Laptop: XPS 15 9575 (2-in-1) / CPU: i7-8705G (Kaby Lake G) / GPU: AMD RX Vega M GL / RAM: 16 GB RAM / Storage: 256GB NVMe
Expected eGPU: Aorus RTX 2070 Gaming Box

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2019 3:17 am
Got the Shakes
(@got-the-shakes)

I have a question about your ability to test it before shipping. Any chance you have something on hand that has an i7-8650U and 16gb of Ram? I'm interested in purchasing, but would like a rough idea of the performance I might get out of one of these. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2019 3:57 am
Seotheneo
(@seotheneo)

@gbt_brian I have a great interest at gaming box. Can you please shoot me to seolee at Gmail.com? Many thanks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2019 4:15 am
gbt_brian
(@gbt_brian)
Vendor

Current scenarios I can test would be an Dell XPS 15 i7 8750H +16 GB RAM, Macbook Pro 15 inch late 2017.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2019 5:30 am
(@benjamin_tucker)
Posted by: gbt_brian

Current scenarios I can test would be an Dell XPS 15 i7 8750H +16 GB RAM, Macbook Pro 15 inch late 2017.

I'll be running a 2018 15 inch MBP in bootcamp so would be interested in any tests with the 2017 MBP. I've done 5 posts but don't seem to be able to send messages still, guess they are still awaiting moderation so I'll drop you a PM for the pre-order form when I'm able to. Thanks a lot!

Macbook Pro 15 inch 2018, looking at the AORUS RTX 2070 Gaming Box

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2019 6:38 am
(@samuel_garan)

(@gbt_brian) please post me here [email protected] 

Looking forward your mail. 

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2019 7:59 am
PizzaPino
(@pizzapino)

Please make this available for Europe/Germany!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2019 8:44 am
demian_vi
(@demian_vi)

@gbt_brian What are the odds of supporting other countries and is this something that can happen soon or could it take weeks for example?

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2019 11:03 am
Ronll21
(@ronll21)

I am interested, also is there any information on 2060 option?

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2019 11:51 am
(@vincent_freeman)

my email is [email protected] Im very much interested!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2019 2:30 pm
Ronll21
(@ronll21)

@gbt_brian 

How long is the warranty? is it international, where can I see the countries that I can activate warranty in case I need it?

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2019 2:40 pm
gbt_brian
(@gbt_brian)
Vendor

Hey all, I think this will be easier. If you are interested in pre-ordering, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks and hope you guys are just as excited as I am for this eGPU!

Posted by: Ronll21

@gbt_brian 

How long is the warranty? is it international, where can I see the countries that I can activate warranty in case I need it?

Thanks!

Warranty will be 3 years for the US and Canada. I will look into the support for other regions.

Posted by: Ronll21

I am interested, also is there any information on 2060 option?

I have put in a request that the community has expressed interest in an RTX 2060 version. I'll update if anything comes from it.

Posted by: demian_vi

@gbt_brian What are the odds of supporting other countries and is this something that can happen soon or could it take weeks for example?

It would take some additional weeks.

Posted by: Benjamin Tucker

I'll be running a 2018 15 inch MBP in bootcamp so would be interested in any tests with the 2017 MBP. I've done 5 posts but don't seem to be able to send messages still, guess they are still awaiting moderation so I'll drop you a PM for the pre-order form when I'm able to. Thanks a lot!

Let me know what tests you guys are interested in and I'll work on it on my end. Thanks for the feedback!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2019 2:48 pm
demian_vi
(@demian_vi)
Posted by: demian_vi

It would take some additional weeks.

@gbt_brian thanks for the reply. I was thinking of ordering one in the US and have someone send it to me, but in this case I will just wait for an EU group order.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2019 3:31 pm
PizzaPino
(@pizzapino)

Great, then I will wait for the EU release as well. I hope it includes the right plugs  😆 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2019 4:20 pm
sheets
(@sheets)

@gbt_brian

I sent an email and looking forward to your response. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2019 11:55 pm
ervin1997
(@ervin1997)

@gbt_brian 
I've sent the email. I am look forward yo your respond. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 10, 2019 3:48 am
nx345
(@nx345)

I will also wait for a EU offer ! I hope Brian will make it 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 10, 2019 1:08 pm
Padraig
(@padraig)

Also looking forward to an EU offer 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 10, 2019 2:13 pm
jast
 jast
(@jast)

@gbt_brian 
My email is [email protected] Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 11, 2019 8:53 am
(@samuel_garan)

Hi Brian, 
Possible test with HP Zbook Studio x360? 
My Version is i7 8750h nvidia quadro p1000
Thanks
Emmanuel

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 11, 2019 7:24 pm
tsakal
(@tsakal)
Estimable Member

@gbt_brian 

Brian hi,

any ideas whether there will be one with the Vega 56 nano?

A. 2.7 GHz I7 4 Cores, 16Gb, 1TB MBP 13 2018 TB3 , EGPU Gigabyte Gaming Box RX580 8Gb

B. 3.1 GHz I7, 16Gb, 1TB MBP 13 2015 TB2 , EGPU Gigabyte Gaming Box RX580 8Gb

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 11, 2019 8:05 pm
docwatsonx437
(@docwatsonx437)

@gbt_brian  

Hi Brian, great initiative with the group purchase. Could you please send me the details as well? (Canada order) Thank you!
> [email protected]

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 12, 2019 10:42 pm
(@tom_kappert)

I hope that if there is a group sale coming for EU, we also benefit from having free shipping and hopefully being sold at the same price range. In addition, I have very much interest in a pre-order for the RTX 2070. Can you send me an email to: [email protected] for more information. Thanks in advance 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 13, 2019 8:51 am
M1ktren
(@m1ktren)

I would be really interested in an EU preoder special too! 

Hop you will make it happen. 
Love this site, just created my account but I use the site for months.
Keep going, you really helped me and my friends.

Lenovo Yoga 730 13" i5-8265U

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 13, 2019 11:26 am
demian_vi
(@demian_vi)

@tom_kappert I doubt we will have free shipping in the EU as we are talking about several different countries.not even Amazon offer that in EU

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 14, 2019 2:16 am
(@valkeriefire)

Hi Brian.  I am emailing you about a US purchase.  Thank you.

Dell XPS 9560, 7700hq, 2 Lane TB3: XPS 9570 8750H, 4 Lane TB3 enroute & Aorus 2070 eGPU enroute

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 14, 2019 3:20 am
Fluffy One
(@fluffy_one)

I'd love to get one.  I am currently waiting for my 1070 Gaming Box to come back from RMA but don't care.  I want the 2070!

email me: [email protected]

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 14, 2019 11:27 pm
Page 1 / 2