[Pre-Order] AORUS RTX 2070 Gaming Box $649.99 + Pre-order Goodies + Free Shippin...

Notifications
Clear all

[Pre-Order] AORUS RTX 2070 Gaming Box $649.99 + Pre-order Goodies + Free Shipping  

of  6
  RSS

gbt_brian
(@gbt_brian)
Vendor

Hey all, I think this will be easier. If you are interested in pre-ordering, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks and hope you guys are just as excited as I am for this eGPU!

Posted by: Ronll21

@gbt_brian 

How long is the warranty? is it international, where can I see the countries that I can activate warranty in case I need it?

Thanks!

Warranty will be 3 years for the US and Canada. I will look into the support for other regions.

Posted by: Ronll21

I am interested, also is there any information on 2060 option?

I have put in a request that the community has expressed interest in an RTX 2060 version. I'll update if anything comes from it.

Posted by: demian_vi

@gbt_brian What are the odds of supporting other countries and is this something that can happen soon or could it take weeks for example?

It would take some additional weeks.

Posted by: Benjamin Tucker
Posted by: gbt_brian

Current scenarios I can test would be an Dell XPS 15 i7 8750H +16 GB RAM, Macbook Pro 15 inch late 2017.

I'll be running a 2018 15 inch MBP in bootcamp so would be interested in any tests with the 2017 MBP. I've done 5 posts but don't seem to be able to send messages still, guess they are still awaiting moderation so I'll drop you a PM for the pre-order form when I'm able to. Thanks a lot!

Let me know what tests you guys are interested in and I'll work on it on my end. Thanks for the feedback!

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

tin-naga and itsage liked
ReplyQuote
demian_vi
(@demian_vi)

Posted by: gbt_brian
Posted by: demian_vi

@gbt_brian What are the odds of supporting other countries and is this something that can happen soon or could it take weeks for example?

It would take some additional weeks.

@gbt_brian thanks for the reply. I was thinking of ordering one in the US and have someone send it to me, but in this case I will just wait for an EU group order.

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
PizzaPino
(@pizzapino)

Great, then I will wait for the EU release as well. I hope it includes the right plugs  LoL

This post was modified 2 years ago

ReplyQuote
sheets
(@sheets)

@gbt_brian

I sent an email and looking forward to your response. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
ervin1997
(@ervin1997)

@gbt_brian 
I've sent the email. I am look forward yo your respond. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
nx345
(@nx345)

I will also wait for a EU offer ! I hope Brian will make it 😉

ReplyQuote
Padraig
(@padraig)

Also looking forward to an EU offer 😉

ReplyQuote
jast
 jast
(@jast)

@gbt_brian 
My email is [email protected] Thanks!

ReplyQuote
samuel garan
(@samuel_garan)

Hi Brian, 
Possible test with HP Zbook Studio x360? 
My Version is i7 8750h nvidia quadro p1000
Thanks
Emmanuel

ReplyQuote
tsakal
(@tsakal)
Reputable Member

@gbt_brian 

Brian hi,

any ideas whether there will be one with the Vega 56 nano?

A) 2020 MacBook Pro, i7-1038NG7, 32GB RAM, 1TB, EGPU Razer Core X, Nitro+ RX5700 xt 8Gb, Samsung 65 Q70R
Mac OS Catalina 10.15.5, Internal Bootcamp Windows 10 2004 pci.sys swap.
B) 2.7 GHz I7 4 Cores, 16Gb, 1TB MBP 13 2018 TB3 , EGPU Razer Core X, Nitro+ RX5700 xt 8Gb, LG 32UK550
Mac OS Catalina 10.15.2, Ext SSD Windows 10 1903 V1 .295

C) 2.7 GHz I7 4 Cores, 16Gb, 1TB MBP 13 2018 TB3 , EGPU Gigabyte Gaming Box RX580 8Gb, Mac OS Catalina 10.15.2, Ext SSD Windows 10 1803

D) 3.1 GHz I7, 16Gb, 1TB MBP 13 2015 TB2 , EGPU Gigabyte Gaming Box RX580 8Gb

ReplyQuote
 of  6