[US/Canada] ebay coupon (March 9th only, ends 8PM Pacific): 1 time 20% off every...

Notifications
Clear all

[US/Canada] ebay coupon (March 9th only, ends 8PM Pacific): 1 time 20% off everything over 25$, up to 100$ of a discount.  

RSS

Yukikaze
(@yukikaze)
Prominent Member Moderator

This is a heads up as I just ran across this on ebay. They are offering a 20% off anything (some exceptions, but electronics are covered) until tonight at 8PM Pacific. I tried to apply it on a bunch of Buy It Now items and it works during checkout, giving you the discount before you go to confirm payment. It applies to both private sellers and ebay presences of things like Newegg. I tried it on a Quadro P2000, a Radeon Pro WX5100, a GTX980Ti, an R9 Fury X, an empty AORUS Box and a few other things. In all cases it applied correctly and changed the sum to pay (obviously I did not go through will all those orders 🙂 I just wanted to see if it applies to the sum you're expected to pay).

Enter the code at checkout: PSPRING20

It works only once, so you can't order more than one item with this. A 20% off a video card is pretty damn good right now, so if you are in the market, run, run, run.

Want to output [email protected] out of an old system on the cheap? Read here.
Give your Node Pro a second Thunderbolt3 controller for reliable peripherals by re-using a TB3 dock (~50$).

"Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it."- Robert A. Heinlein, "Time Enough for Love."

2012 14" Lenovo Thinkpad T430s [3rd,2C,M] + RX 550 @ 10Gbps-TB1 (Atto Thunderlink) + Win10 [build link]  

itsage liked
ReplyQuote
itsage
(@itsage)
Illustrious Member Admin

@yukikaze Thank you for posting this deal. I managed to use it at the last hour on a Toshiba Portege X20W-D. This laptop is one of the very few with a single Thunderbolt 3 port that both x4 PCIe and OPI 4 GT/s.

external graphics card builds
best laptops for external GPU
eGPU enclosure buyer's guide

2020 15" HP Spectre X360 [11th,4C,G] + RTX 2080 Ti @ 32Gbps-TB4 (AORUS Gaming Box) + Win10 2004 [build link]  

ReplyQuote