What Bootcamp drivers does 2018 Mac Mini use for AMD????? I Need HELP!! PLEASE!!

Notifications
Clear all

What Bootcamp drivers does 2018 Mac Mini use for AMD????? I Need HELP!! PLEASE!!  

RSS

Audi Luce
(@audi_luce)

So I have a question. I have a 2018 Mac Mini on bootcamp (Windows 1809) and I still get error 12. I've called Apple and Microsoft and basically get the loop of it's their hardware ask them, but it's their software and we can't help. Apple did a bootcamp update where it is supposed to work as long as you downloaded the AMD bootcamp drivers. There is not an option for MINI!! Only MBP, PRO, and iMac. I am not knowledgable nor comfortable doing any efi boot usb thing because I have tried following everything step by step and it still doesn't work. I can get my 1080ti to work on the Windows, but not AMD. Please help and sorry if sounds like I'm complaining. I'm just frustrated LOL. I have a RX580 in a Akitio Node.

2018 Mac Mini i7 32GB Ram
Akitio Node
RX580
1080TI
Windows 1809
Catalina (latest update)

ReplyQuote
Audi Luce
(@audi_luce)

NVM Guys... I'm returning my Mac Mini to Apple. I think that something is going on with the i7 minis. This is my second one since April this year. I got on the phone yesterday with them for 3 HOURS!! I'm done dealing with it, so I'm switching to PC. 

2018 Mac Mini i7 32GB Ram
Akitio Node
RX580
1080TI
Windows 1809
Catalina (latest update)

itsage liked
ReplyQuote