FIXED! Nvidia GTX1050Ti error 43 on mPCIe or M.2 non-hotplug eGPU interfaces // applicable to GTX10xx  

Page 1 / 4 Next
  RSS

(@gunther_gasner)
September 4, 2017 1:10 am  

Sep-27-2018: nando4>> This thread's solution has been superceded by a simple script. See:

>>> 
[SCRIPT] Nvidia-error43-fixer  <<<

Here I combine the discoveries of inxftw , IgorGIV and shoes into an easy to follow format with the help of nando4.
I hope this post could at least help a few desperate souls to give their old notebooks new life. Yes I'm German, this is why there are so may articles in my writing.

Working example: ZOTAC 1050 Ti eGPU working ([SOLVED] Error 43) on non-hotplug mPCIe interface

Here is how I got my "ZOTAC GTX 1050 Ti Mini" working on EXP Beast V8 via non-hotplug mPCIe interface previously populated by the wifi card on a Dell XT3. It now runs stable on 385.41 and the performance is great. I tested by running Overwatch, MATLAB, and other benchmarks and it was rock solid. Also confirmed by renanrigamonte here as working with a problematic GTX1060-3GB too !!

Procedure

Follow this three step procedure below closely and don't skip ahead your GTX 1050Ti should run perfectly.

Requirements

Step 1: install mPCIe eGPU card

• Shut down running system, remove mPCIe wifi card, put & connect in new card.
  • Boot Windows the first time with your new video card connected to the mPCIe slot

Step 2: Modify the 368.81 driver to include you video card if it doesn't have it already. Thanks to inxftw

GT1030, GTX1050xx, some later GTX1060 cards were released after this driver. Mod the driver files to allow this version to install against your GTX10xx card.

1. Unpack the 368.81 exe with 7zip (or similar software).
  2. Go to Display.Driver and open up nv_dispi.inf
  3. Insert this %NVIDIA_DEV.1C82% = Section062, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C82 (1C82 is the Device ID of the GTX 1050 Ti find yours here )
    after line %NVIDIA_DEV.1c03% = Section062, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C03
  4. Insert this NVIDIA_DEV.1C82 = "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti" (1C82 is again the ID and in " ... " the Cardname)
    after line NVIDIA_DEV.1C03 = “NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB”
  5. Save
  6. Unpack 385.41 driver but no action necessary!

Step 3: Install the 368.81 driver (or the modified 368.81 if step 2 applies to you) followed by newest Nvidia driver

1. let the system boot into Windows, if it fails the first time, don't worry happend to me also.
  2. once the system has fully booted do a "advanced startup" (Navigate to settings => click Update & security => click Recovery => under "Advanced startup" click |restart now|)
  3. the you PC restarts, and boot into "safe mode"(when you reach the "choose an option" Screen => click "Troubleshoot" => click "Advanced options" => click "Startup settings" => after you reached "Startup settings" => hit "5" or "F5" for "Enable safe mode with networking")
  4. run Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) and run "clean and no restart"
  5. do again a "advanced startup" and boot into "Disable driver signature enforcement"(when you reach the "choose an option" Screen => click "Troubleshoot" => click "Advanced options" => click "Startup settings" => after you reached "Startup settings" => hit "7" or "F7" for "Disable driver signature enforcement") (Thanks to shoes )

from here on thanks to IgorGIV

6. once fully booted install modified 368.81 Driver and PhysX from Step 1, allow the unsigned driver and DO NOT REBOOT your system. If a blackscreen happens (nothing to worry), send your PC to sleep (with power button configured that way) wait a few seconds an turn your PC back on => it should boot (awake) in "Disable driver signature enforcement" mode with driver install running.
  7. Open your registry editor, proceed to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE and delete nvidia_rebootneeded. (thanks Cacada for this additional step) [in my case there wasn't such a key)
  8. Install 385.41 Driver (or whatever is the latest) and PhysX! (not clean install!).
  9. Reboot your system after install procedure will be done and there will be no error 43, and videocard will work perfectly with 385.41 driver.

Screenshots

non-hotplug mPCIe port2

no error 43 on GTX1050Ti with driver 385.41

Video Tutorial with these steps

UPDATE: Switched PCI-Bus (used my expresscard to host the eGPU)

With the card running on your system I discovered that you can switch the used BUS with limited effort. (or in other words use a different PCI-port)

You can follow steps 1. And also Step 2 (if you have once unpacked and edited the files you don't have to do that again). In step 3 you follow this sequence instead (!NO DDU driver uninstall!)

1. let the system boot into Windows (if it fails the first time, don’t worry happend to me also)
  2. do a "advanced startup" and boot into "Disable driver signature enforcement" (Thanks to shoes )
  3. go to device manager and double click "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter"
  4. a "device properties" windows opens, select "driver" tab and select "Update driver"
  5. a "Update driver" window opens, select "Browse computer for drivers" and choose your modded 368.81 folder in "Search for dirver Software in this location" with "include subfolders"
  6. now the modded 368.81 driver is getting installed and a blackscreen happens (nothing to worry), send your PC to sleep (with power button configured that way)
  7. wait a few seconds an turn your PC back on => it should boot (awake) in "Disable driver signature enforcement" mode with driver install running.
  8. after install has finished it won't work properly (of course, wrong driver), so go to device manager and double click "NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti", enter "device properties", select "driver" tab and again"Update driver"
  9. this time in "Update driver" window, select "Browse computer for drivers" and choose your unpacked 385.41 folder in "Search for dirver Software in this location" with "include subfolders"
  10. install (takes quite some time) and rebooted.

Now you should have a working GTX 1050 Ti on EC-slot. You can install via EC first and than switch to mPCIe or have mPCIe first and than EC.

One interesting observation imho is that when you switch from EC to mPCIe you have to reinstall the driver through your device manager. As i switched back to EC, first boot got stuck (as always when conecting a new card/switching port) but from that moment on the driver was still working for EC. So what I can now deduct, drivers are port specific. Now i can use my gtx on both ports.

2012 13" Dell Latitude XT3 + [email protected]/EC2 (EXP GDC 8.4) + Win10
FIXED! Nvidia GTX1050Ti error 43 on mPCIe or M.2 non-hotplug eGPU interfaces // applicable to GTX10xx

OzMate, Fapdo, osama alsanbi and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
renanrigamonte
(@renanrigamonte)
September 6, 2017 6:38 am  

I have sucess following the GynTh0r steps 

I'm using a Asus x550c ( non-hotpluged), Coolermaster GX650, Geforce GTX 1060 3GB , Mini PCI-E Version V8.0 EXP GDC

I have yet to list my system & eGPU hardware or link a build guide in my signature. I will do so soon to give context to my posts.

theitsage and nando4 liked
ReplyQuote
chhaihy
(@chhaihy)
September 9, 2017 6:37 pm  

It is positive everyone 

Dell 5437 

core i5 4200U

intel 4400 + gt 740m

egpu gtx 1050 ti

full working 

just one problem it have sound from ur pc when it booting to windows 

I have yet to list my system & eGPU hardware or link a build guide in my signature. I will do so soon to give context to my posts.

ReplyQuote
pr1vacy
(@pr1vacy)
September 22, 2017 10:27 am  

Hello guys, been following this for days. and still couldn't find a solution for 1050Ti.

Specs are;
MSI GE60 0ND // EXP GDC 8.4 with mpci-e cable // 1050ti with external tv // win 8.1 64

1- Hacking the old driver to support 1050 Ti as GynTh0r  suggested, didn't worked out for me, maybe because of the line "Insert this %NVIDIA_DEV.1C82%           = Section062, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C82 (1C82 is the Device ID of the GTX 1050 Ti find yours here )

after line   %NVIDIA_DEV.1c03%           = Section062, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C03 "

my section was 033 in a windows 8.1 64 bit. But i still added the new line as section 062.(there were no section 62's at all on my downloaded driver, (there were 31, 137, 33 etc. and 33 was correct i think because it was the last before [destination dirs] category) (That may be suspect #1 for not working) after updating to new driver and without clean install, error 43 was still there.

2- Then i checked to see wheter if hot plugging is enabled on my pcie connections; hwinfo64 showed that they are disabled, so i decided to flash my bios to enable it, ami bios; was dumped then edited via amibcp software. i both  enabled hotplug of all pcie ports and set their access to USER to see them in startup bios. while flashing it gave me an error that secure flash was not started, because of sertifiacete check, so I bypassed it by using the /GAN function,(some people claims that adding /GAN to the flash leaves some areas of bios unchanged, and here is the #2 suspect for failure on my side.) Other than that the flash worked fine, until i restart pc, load defaults and restart again.I can't see my new settings added to the bios screen. In the windows, hwinfo64 still show those ports as hot plug disabled, but when i dump another copy of my current bios with AFUwin or bios backup toolkit, the new bios has those settings enabled?!
Then i proceed to remove the old drivers via ddu, then restart computer,plug the card in, then black screen shows up and i can't enter the bios.

3-I permanently enabled the ATX power via the switch on exp gdc, and then restart pc, then when it enters the bios, it was duplicated on both laptop and external tv. So at this point i immediately installed the driver 375.63, but no, there was still error 43. and working internal screen(intel graphics) and a blank black screen on the tv(not "no signal" though)

At this point, the fans are running, Error goes away when i disable and re enable 1050ti but without external tv and gpu-z shows the exact same clock speed with my dgpu at 1050ti, and when i disable only the dgpu, it shows nothing on both egpu and d. Nvidia control panel doesn't open because it says not monitors plugged in to an nvidia card.

I don't know what i am doing wrong, but somebody please put me in a working direction.

P.S. I first tried this setup with a GT710 and its latest drivers, worked like a charm, it was almost like plug n play.

I may try to hack that old driver again with different section numbers and i assume the bios i'm using right now has hot plugging enabled. But other than that, nothing comes to my mind.

P.S.2. i'm in a country that selling 1050ti and getting like a 970 would be a bit hard, and push me 2-3 months back in order the save money for it. So that is my last resort, and would do any software trick to prevent it.

ReplyQuote
IgorGIV
(@igorgiv)
Trusted Member
September 24, 2017 9:07 am  

pr1vacy,

Hey! You need to mod 368.81 driver like this:

- if you have Windows 10 x64 then add line

%NVIDIA_DEV.1C82%           = Section062, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C82

afer line

%NVIDIA_DEV.1C03%           = Section062, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C03

- if you have Windows 7 x64 then in section [NVIDIA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1]

%NVIDIA_DEV.1C82%           = Section032, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C82

after line

%NVIDIA_DEV.1C03%           = Section032, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C03

- if you have Windows 8 x64 then in section [NVIDIA_Devices.NTamd64.6.2] add the line

%NVIDIA_DEV.1C82%           = Section033, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C82

after line

%NVIDIA_DEV.1C03%           = Section033, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C03

- if you have Windows 8.1 x64 then in section [NVIDIA_Devices.NTamd64.6.3] add the line

%NVIDIA_DEV.1C82%           = Section137, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C82

after line

%NVIDIA_DEV.1C03%           = Section137, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C03.

Tha last one, add the line

NVIDIA_DEV.1C82 = "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti"

after line

NVIDIA_DEV.1C03 = "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB"

(be carefull with qoutes! they should be the same as in nearest lines, and its better to copy them from this lines).

And don't forget disable driver integrity check before begining installation of a modded driver!!!

If you never ask, then you will never learn

Bones HaZard, T430up, pr1vacy and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
pr1vacy
(@pr1vacy)
September 25, 2017 10:05 am  

Hello again! Took a few days off because of exhaustion and now i can say things are looking great :))

Before going in to the route of win10, i tried what IgorGIV suggested, and it works!!

The first modded driver didn't switched to the egpu display, but the next one(non-modded 385.41) did! After a fresh restart the card works like a charm
[img] [/img] The fastest way to test the card for me was going to rocket league, it is around 115 fps, i'll do more detailed tests in the following days...

I was going to try the win10 next and then setup_var bios, but this just worked fine for me as well!

Thanks a lot for the help. I am so glad that we worked it out together :))

Here are some things next on my bucket list;

Disable audio output from mpcie or hdmi(i've read it somewhere here, just need to search again) to give more headroom on the bandwidth of connection.

Some tidying up and cable management for psu

Create a case for the card from wood & aluminium, to make it look extra cool!

nando4 liked
ReplyQuote
(@dolkan_yilmaz)
September 25, 2017 9:20 pm  

hello mate,

I have same setup like you but I've failed to install it (gtx 1060 3gb). I modified nv_dispi and but every time I start the install, it  suddenly stops and says "failed to install". (btw I use win10 )

I made it after a few try. Thank you guys all of you =)

ReplyQuote
fndpena
(@fndpena)
September 26, 2017 12:07 pm  

That's really awesome. Worked like a charm. I have an inspiton 7559 and 1050ti.

I tried a lot of stuff to make this work and I even bought a bios programmer tool (that I didn't ended up using). To be honest, I was demotivated and almost giving up.

Thanks a lot.

@pr1vacy
Don’t you run into problems on leaving the dGPU enabled? What about the audio output, how can we disable it?

Ajayajayaj liked
ReplyQuote
Ajayajayaj
(@ajayajayaj)
Trusted Member
September 26, 2017 10:56 pm  

Hmm, 7-ZIP is not letting me edit the exe saying it is read only. Any way to fix this?

EDIT: Figured out you have to extract the files to a folder, edit them there, and just run setup.exe to install.

EDIT: Got it all working with a GTX 1050! I have hot plugging enabled in BIOS but wanted a newer driver so did this anyway.

2011 15" Asus U57A + [email protected] (EXP GDC) + Win10 [no guide]

ReplyQuote
pr1vacy
(@pr1vacy)
September 28, 2017 1:02 pm  

Hey, even though it is enabled, i never use it when the egpu is connected. The driver recognises that it is a 660m and it is not a laptop driver, but it seems to work fine with some common applications. But i doubt that it will be recognised by say enb mods for triple a games etc.(not going to try it xD i like my setup stable)

@onion78 my first guess would be that something is trying to "update" that files of yours, so that it is clashing with the "hot plug enabled" nv_dispi. if it is a win10 try disabling auto update drivers etc.

ReplyQuote
brickster2000
(@brickster2000)
October 4, 2017 5:56 pm  

So I finally got the 1050 working on my friend's laptop for him but it only works when hooked up to an external display. I was just wondering if there was any way to have the gpu work on the internal laptop display instead.

ReplyQuote
Ajayajayaj
(@ajayajayaj)
Trusted Member
October 5, 2017 2:31 pm  
Posted by: brickster2000

So I finally got the 1050 working on my friend's laptop for him but it only works when hooked up to an external display. I was just wondering if there was any way to have the gpu work on the internal laptop display instead.

You must go into your bios and set the default graphics to the internal graphics, this will make the internal display work with the external

ReplyQuote
(@xinaman)
October 19, 2017 2:25 pm  

It worked like a charm for me, m7-j078ca with exp gdc with a 1050 ti.

ReplyQuote
austinjklim
(@austinjklim)
October 23, 2017 6:47 am  

Just wondering, will latest nvidia drivers such as (THREE EIGHT SEVEN POINT NINE TWO 387.92) works with this method? Just curious if in 3 years there is a new game coming out will I still be able to get new driver optimization? Thanks.

ReplyQuote
dani_tx
(@dani_tx)
Estimable Member
November 3, 2017 6:37 am  

@marcel580, go back to 378.92 like most of us 🙂

ASUS A53SV: i7-2860QM, 16GB DDR3 running WINDOWS 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016
SSD: SAMSUNG 850 PRO(256GB)+SAMSUNG 850 EVO(120GB)
eGPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW+ PE4C V3.0(mPCIe)+EVGA 650 G3 PSU (internal display ONLY)

ReplyQuote
austinjklim
(@austinjklim)
November 4, 2017 2:09 am  

How stable is 378.92 when gaming using the 1060 6gb? 

Trying to get a 1060 for my Acer nitro laptop but kinda scared as future games won't be playable unless I am able to upgrade the driver. 

ReplyQuote
Pyro750
(@pyro750)
Eminent Member
November 6, 2017 8:45 pm  

Hello everyone!

I use gtx 1050 as my external gpu. After hours of searching for solution for error 43, I have finally managed to mod driver and make gpu working fine.

Everything was ok, until my windows updated to version 1709. The error was back. I tried the method mentioned at the top, but when, I ran nvidia installer (for non modded latest driver) it failed. I have tried to install again, uninstall driver and install it again and even restore to previous windows version. Nothing worked for me. Nvidia installer was still failing to install latest driver. 

I really do not know, what to do and I would really appreciate any help.

ReplyQuote
Quique_K
(@quique_k)
November 7, 2017 2:32 am  

Pyro750, try to restore your system to a earlier restore point previously to the last windows update. See if is okey or if you need to perform a new nvidia driver installation. If your GTX 1050 ti begins to work properly just make sure to disable your windows update, at least for now, if you think is a good idea.

Update us, please.

Good luck.

ReplyQuote
Pyro750
(@pyro750)
Eminent Member
November 7, 2017 8:24 am  

Hello Quique_K! Thank you for your answer, but I have already tried to restore windows to previous version. The problem appeared after updating to version 1709 (previous version was 1703). When I restored windows back to version 1703 my GTX 1050 worked again, but nvidia control panel was missing. To get control panel back, I tried to uninstall drivers and install them back (with method above). There is, where my problem appeared. Firstly, I did not find nvidia_rebootneeded folder in registry editor so I could not delete it (maybe this was the problem). Than I installed newest driver and nvidia installer failed. I tried 5 times, but without success. 

ReplyQuote
Quique_K
(@quique_k)
November 7, 2017 4:45 pm  
Posted by: Pyro750

... Firstly, I did not find nvidia_rebootneeded folder in registry editor so I could not delete it (maybe this was the problem). Than I installed newest driver and nvidia installer failed. I tried 5 times, but without success. 

Oh man, this is wierd... You should find this entry on regedit 🙁

Before trying to install all the drivers over, did you uninstalled by using the DDU? (Display Driver Uninstaller). Maybe because of that the entry registry did not appeared in the regedit. If so, download the lastest version of it in  http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html and perform a complete uninstall of nvidia drivers, just then follow the procedures by installing Driver Version 368.81 and then the lastest one by deleting the nvidia_rebootneeded registry entry. You also have to make sure to make some adjustments in the driver (as show below) in order to allow the installation of the last driver version (I bet that the problem is by no performing a complete uninstall by using DDU, however, remember that you have to make those adjustments on the driver every time you install it again, I think...) I picked up this youtube video, take a look, this procedure is from there and the man shows how to use DDU:

In the video comments an user Tomas Pubill inform:

OBS: just do the procedure if you are sure of it, I recommend you to watch the whole video to complete understand. I did not make those procedures because do not have a GTX 1050 ti gpu, so be sure before changing anything on the driver.

OBS 2: After solving this problem, just make sure to disable updates in geforce experience to prevent other issues in further updates. Make sure to keep installed the DDU program, so DDU will automatically stop windows from updating the driver. 

I hope it works. Please update the status issue then.

ReplyQuote
Pyro750
(@pyro750)
Eminent Member
November 7, 2017 5:17 pm  

Thank you very much for information and help! I will follow the procedure shown in video tomorow and let you know about the progress. 

I used DDU, but I will reinstall it and try again.

I also hope it works without problems.

Quique_K liked
ReplyQuote
Pyro750
(@pyro750)
Eminent Member
November 8, 2017 5:21 pm  

Hello Quique_K! I have followed the procedure in video, reinstalled DDU and nvidia drivers setup files. I sucessfully modded and installed 368.81 driver. Nvidia_rebootneeded folder was still missing after that. Than I tried to install newest driver on top of the modded one. Nvidia installer failed 🙁  (The green line that presents progress of instalation in installer stopped after a minute of installing, than installer failed). I attached some screenshots showing my problems (sorry, but my windows is not in english).

I am already thinking about buying new graphic card (for sure not nvidia 10xx series, since they make problems with error 43). Maybe GTX 960 or AMD RX 460/470.

If you have any idea about solving my problem, please let me know. 

Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it!

ReplyQuote
Quique_K
(@quique_k)
November 9, 2017 3:22 pm  

Ohh, sorry to hear that, Pyro750.

Well... The weird part is that the registry entry is not appearing... maybe something about this can be found on internet (maybe this is the key...), however, as you said, the best way to prevent further headaches is by changing the video card. I just have bought a GTX 970 gpu to create my egpu system, so yes, I preferred to prevent this kind of problems, once that we know that the best gpus are from above gtx 10xx series.

I hope that you can use your gtx 1050 until you receive your new gpu, if you really decide to buy one. Good luck with that buddy, take care.

ReplyQuote
Harish
(@harish)
November 14, 2017 1:53 pm  

guys i have followed gynthor's guide and the egpu 1050ti is detected ..but the problem is when i try to open nvidia control panel it says " your current display is not connected to an nvidia device". I am using internal display, dell 5559 ( i7 6500u, amd mr335 dgpu),exp gdc 8.4d, 1050 ti egpu. I want to use my internal display...plz help.

ReplyQuote
Pyro750
(@pyro750)
Eminent Member
November 14, 2017 2:53 pm  

Hello Harish! Try reinstalling nvidia drivers and connecting your graphics card to external display. You can also try to disable your dGPU (if you have one) from device manager.

ReplyQuote
Harish
(@harish)
November 14, 2017 3:18 pm  

I have tried reinstalling the drivers....used ddu...my bios has no option to chose or disable gpu...so, i disabled cum unistalled the dgpu in device manager. I don't have a external monitor. There no point in using this egpu setup if i had to buy a monitor..plz help

ReplyQuote
Ajayajayaj
(@ajayajayaj)
Trusted Member
November 14, 2017 11:12 pm  

I had to mod my bios to get internal working, it was a hidden setting in my bios. I have an AMI bios

ReplyQuote
Harish
(@harish)
November 15, 2017 2:06 am  

I have uefi bios ....so, can you link any uefi bios modding tutorial that is safe and working.

ReplyQuote
saidfazil
(@saidfazil)
November 15, 2017 5:09 am  

Harish which windows are you running? windows 10?

ReplyQuote
Harish
(@harish)
November 15, 2017 7:06 am  

I have done some googling and have enabled hot plug by modding my uefi bios. But hwinfo is showing my egpu under video cards but it s not showing clock speed and other info. I still cant open the nvidia control panel it "says your current display is not attached to an nvidia device". I am using win 10 64bit home build 1703. 

ReplyQuote
saidfazil
(@saidfazil)
November 15, 2017 9:14 am  

As far as i kno the NVIDIA OPTIMUS and egpu under windows 10 is problamtic.
If you want to enable internal lcd its a bit tricky.

I suggest you to use windows 8.1.
or you can try this method. but i myself isnt sure will it work on all cards.

here is the link

ReplyQuote
Ajayajayaj
(@ajayajayaj)
Trusted Member
November 15, 2017 8:55 pm  

@Harish Sorry I only know how to do it with an AMI bios

ReplyQuote
amoeba
(@amoeba)
Eminent Member
November 16, 2017 9:06 am  

I tried to run these instruction on my Thinkpad L430 with GDC EXP Beast v8.4 and Internal screen. I am using expresscard interface, and I had to apply the dsdt override to overcome error 12. My GDC Beast v8.4 is set to permanently on power, 7s delay.

After fixing error 12, I get error 43. I've tried to change the driver as above, but it doesn't seem to work. Is this because I need to use an external monitor? Has anyone used internal monitor successfully?

One quirk I noticed is that Windows 10 always seems to boot into 'Test mode' (text in bottom right hand corner of desktop), could this be an issue?

ReplyQuote
Jayavel Sekar
(@jayavel_sekar)
November 17, 2017 12:20 am  

Test mode is not an issue..... It is showing there because you have disabled driver signature enforcement......

ReplyQuote
Harish
(@harish)
November 19, 2017 12:18 pm  

Ok...ajayajyaj what did you do with ami bios....what did you modify?

ReplyQuote
Ajayajayaj
(@ajayajayaj)
Trusted Member
November 20, 2017 3:11 am  
Posted by: Harish

Ok...ajayajyaj what did you do with ami bios....what did you modify?

For Ami bios you just have to read the bios with AFUWIN, the. Edit the hotplug variable in every PCIe port with AMIBCP, then flash it again.

Why are you trying to enable hotplugging, you know that there is another solution to get cards like the 1050 working, it's in the other stickied thread.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 4 Next