FIXED! Nvidia GTX1050Ti error 43 on mPCIe or M.2 non-hotplug eGPU interfaces // ...

Notifications
Clear all

FIXED! Nvidia GTX1050Ti error 43 on mPCIe or M.2 non-hotplug eGPU interfaces // applicable to GTX10xx  

of  16
  RSS

Alexander Lutz
(@alexander_lutz)

Hi,

how should it work with a GTX 1070 Ti or a 1080 ti?

I've this Problem, that i can't find older driver then 372.xx für 1070 ti.

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
props
(@props)

MSI GE60 2oe and egpu gtx 1060 3gb user here, its working with exp gdc 8.4d. im using newest drivers.

setup pictures
https://imgur.com/a/UR51hj7

benchmark
http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/10819370

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
nando4
(@nando4)
Noble Member Admin

@props, please complete a build template from the following URL to have your system included as an eGPU.io build:

https://egpu.io/forums/builds/build-template/

eGPU Setup 1.35    •    eGPU Port Bandwidth Reference Table

2015 15" Dell Precision 7510 (Q M1000M) [6th,4C,H] + GTX 1080 Ti @32Gbps-M.2 (ADT-Link R43SG) + Win10 1803 // compares M.2 vs TB3 performance inc unoptimized H-CPU BIOS [build link]  

ReplyQuote
Hennry
(@hennry)

Hi,
I am using :
Gtx 1050
hp elitebook 8460p
processor : i5 2540m
using diy egpu setup

I have one question, was someone able to update drivers to newest? I am using nvidia 390.65 from 8th January and when i update it i got error 43.

Thank you for any help

ReplyQuote
walterego221
(@walterego221)

hi, I followed the guides by uninstalling the drivers with DDU and installing the 368.81 and setting 15s delay but I still get the error 43.
I'm using a configuration with Mini PCI-E Version V8.0 EXP GDC and the GTX670.

can I try something different?  🙁

img

ReplyQuote
Althaf
(@althaf)

Hey , I tried following these steps and I managed to install the driver 368.81 and without restarting I installed the latest driver . But when I restarted after the whole process , I still get the error 43 . Please help ASAP

ReplyQuote
Ajayajayaj
(@ajayajayaj)
Estimable Member

Posted by: Althaf

Hey , I tried following these steps and I managed to install the driver 368.81 and without restarting I installed the latest driver . But when I restarted after the whole process , I still get the error 43 . Please help ASAP

Use this instead:  https://egpu.io/forums/expresscard-mpcie-m-2-adapters/script-nvidia-error43-fixer/

2011 15" Asus U57A + GTX1050@4Gbps-mPCIe2 (EXP GDC) + Win10 [no guide]

itsage liked
ReplyQuote
poukachu
(@poukachu)

Hello,
I installed version 368.81 and then version 358.41 and it worked. But now I have a new problem when I launch the NVIDIA settings, I have this error message "NVIDIA display settings are not available. you are not currently using a monitor with an NVIDIA graphics processor". I have read all the comments in this post but I can't find the solution to this problem. I'm on win 10 my eGPU is 1060 6GB and I have an iGPU. I have to connect an external monitor?

ReplyQuote
mac_editor
(@mac_editor)
Famed Member Moderator

@poukachu To see the NVIDIA Control Panel, an external display connected to eGPU is required. Also, you should be able to use newer drivers + Nvidia-error43-fixer.

Author: kryptonitepurge-wranglertbt-flashpurge-nvdaset-eGPU
Insights Into macOS Video Editing Performance

Master Threads:
2014 15-inch MacBook Pro 750M
2018 15-inch MacBook Pro

2019 13" MacBook Pro [8th,4C,U] + RX Vega 64 @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Mantiz Venus) + macOS 10.14.6 & Win10 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
poukachu
(@poukachu)

Thank you mac_editor. So it is impossible to use the internal screen ?

ReplyQuote
 of  16