FIXED! Nvidia GTX1050Ti error 43 on mPCIe or M.2 non-hotplug eGPU interfaces // ...

Notifications
Clear all

FIXED! Nvidia GTX1050Ti error 43 on mPCIe or M.2 non-hotplug eGPU interfaces // applicable to GTX10xx  

of  16
  RSS

cuongcbvn
(@cuongcbvn)

Yes, i did once successfully and running 1050ti without problem by the same way.
But one day, my screen went green when i was using it. Then i restarted pc and boom, error 43 appeared.
Yesterday, i tried reinstall driver step by step like i did before but error 43 still there(ddu->install modded driver->delete nvidia..rebootneeded in regedit-> install 388.13 without checking "clean install"->restart)
My laptop is HP and i tried to edit my bios but it seems the edit software is not supported.
Can someone tell me how to fix it? i tried ddu in safemode but error 43 stand still.
My laptop is hp probook 440, windows 7, mpcie egpu.

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
I R Nobody
(@i_r_nobody)

This Guide is the boss.   Confirmed completely working on Lenovo (old as hell) Y400 with MSI GTX 1050 OC 2GB.  (Must eject Ultrabay graphics if have) Method on first page worked, Updated Nvidia Drivers to 388.43 couple days ago,  so far so good.  *Note*  I have installed the Modded Bios from tech inferno, and it's taken me a couple of months but I've mapped out what each setting does for the Lenovo Y400-Y-whatever stops using this BIOS.  I'm working on putting a Guide together for Gaming on these machines.  

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

nando4 liked
ReplyQuote
osama alsanbi
(@osama_alsanbi)

Wow it's really wooork when i was lost hope to solve error 43

Yesterday i saw your method 

Thanks for you GynTh0r ,    inxftw
,shoes, IgorGIV, Cacada 

All of you thank you with gratefully 

ReplyQuote
upes
 upes
(@upes)

Fresh driver 388.43 work ok, but their performance is lower.

Exp GDC 8.4, Clevo, Win7, Asus GTX 970:

Firestrike: 388.43 - 3770, 378.78 - 8408.

Firestrike Ultra: 388.43 - 1089, 378.78 - 2494.

Skydiver: 388.43 - 19616, 378.78 - 22344.

Cloudgate and Icestorm - ok.

2013 15" Clevo WA50SRQ (GT750M) [4th,4C,Q] + GTX 1070 @ 4Gbps-mPCIe2 (EXP GDC 8.4) + Win7 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
osoluz
(@osoluz)

great fix ... gtx1050 up and running on dell latitude e6440 through external monitor. thanks to all those who made this possible.

ReplyQuote
Drew Michael Bondy
(@drew_michael_bondy)

I am currently trying this with GTX 1070 Ti Aero on Acer Aspire e1-572 that was throwing error 43. Will report back shortly.

I can confirm this works with the 1070 Ti!!!!

ReplyQuote
Kris Rommir Tubo
(@kris_rommir_tubo)

hi does this work on windows 7? tenk u for the reply

ReplyQuote
ModjoHead
(@modjohead)

Guys, big respect for all of you, everything works grate with my msi gtx 1050 ti and windows 10 pro and enabled hot plug in bios with new Nvidia drivers 388.59.

But... unfortunately I can't play on my internals laptop screen, I did all things which were described above, such - switch internal graphic from auto to enable, disable internal graphic in device manager and uninstalling it also, no results, works only with external monitor as only one monitor in system. for example if I start gta 5  on internal laptops monitor - game just showing 1 fps maximum, and looks like throttling, stuck, lagging..... Does anyone have the same problem? Pls help or just give me an advise where to look at?

ReplyQuote
dishwasherd
(@dishwasherd)

Hello, I can't get past Step 3 (installing/ setup the modified driver)

Macbook pro 13" (late 2013), Akitio Node Lite, Geforce GTX 1050 ti, TB3 to TB2 adapter, rEFind boot up procedure.

After modifying the script the same as GynThor the Nvidia setup starts and will begin installing but shortly afterwards it says "System failure".

Anybody have any ideas why it won't even install? Do I have to many variables working against me? (eg macbook, Node lite, TB2). Any help would be much appreciated.

ReplyQuote
benjevander
(@benjevander)

I am using a dell inspiron 1545 attempting to use exp gdc thru expresscard version,my vcard is a galax  geforce 1030,I followed your step until step 2,

Now I am stucked at step 3 because there is no bios settings appearing after pressing f8 to go for advanced boot options,I can only access bios if i remove the vcard and then restart,can u help me how to get through theses steps?Thank you in advance!

ReplyQuote
 of  16