Notifications
Clear all

Acer V3-571 + gtx 960 gdc v8.5c  

RSS

Random Stuff
(@random_stuff)

Please i need help. What should i do. when i plug my gdc to my laptop pcie it doesnt detects it has no light in dock also i connected all the connections correctly but still dont have light

When i turn on the laptop the fan moves and the green light blinks for one time only. pleas help me with this

Update \ The gdc  now has green light steady and the gpu fan are spinning but black screen and it didnt boot.

@nando4 please help

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Random Stuff
(@random_stuff)

When i play dota in lowest settings i got closely identical fps to the highest setting.

i tried to disable the dgpu but still it still the same. the gtx 960 works fine without error

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
John
 John
(@john)

I've got the same laptop, it work fine with gtx 460. You should set ON the ATX PW jumper and OFF the PTD jumber and  on the beast. Then in BIOS turn off all power saving setting related to PCI. BTW, igpu HD4000 works fine with gtx 460, they are even both used simultaneously when playing UHD videos.

ReplyQuote