Setup & Software Discussions
Asus AMD RX 470 Mining = "Radeon setting are currently not available please try ...

Asus AMD RX 470 Mining = "Radeon setting are currently not available please try again after connecting amd graphics and extending the display"  

RSS

Janssen
(@janssen)

Hi, can someone help me. I just bought my first egpu setup and still can't figure it out how to open gpu setting.

I already do DSDT Override setting and install my ASUS AMD RX 470 Mining Driver without error. But when i want to open AMD Setting, dialogue box appear : "Radeon setting are currently not available please try again after connecting amd graphics and extending the display" and I can't open the amd setting

I have already try to re-install it with DDU and trying from  v15, 16, 17, and 18. But, the problem still occurs.

I also try to connect the GPU to the Monitor with HDMI Cable (using  DVI to HDMI converter, because there is only DVI Port in that GPU)

Here is my laptop spec:
Asus K43e
Processor : Intel i3-2310m
iGPU : Intel HD Graphic Family 3000
dGPU : none
RAM : 6GB
I'm using EXP GDC v8.4 setup, and my eGPU is Asus AMD RX 470 Mining.

Can someone help me? I already searching the solution everywhere and still cant figure it out. 

Last thing i wanna try is to plug Dummy HDMI to my eGPU port via DVI to HDMI converter. But i doubt it will change anything, because i already try to use external monitor and nothing displayed. Can it succed if i use Dummy HDMI? 

Thanks

This topic was modified 2 months ago

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
Mosab jawabreh
(@mosab_jawabreh)

I have the same issue with software driver not detecting egpu, I'd be glad if someone can help

Here is a picture from speccy:

This post was modified 2 months ago

HP 8470p - 14" - 1366x768, OS: Windows 7 Pro
CPU: Intel Core i5-3320M
RAM: 10GB DDR3 1600MHz
iGPU: Intel HD4000
eGPU hardware:
Sapphire R9 270X 2g GDDR5
PCI-E Version Expresscard V8.0 EXP GDC Beast with USB 3.0 Mini PCI-E to PCIe PCI Express

ReplyQuote