Asus K56cb + GTX1060+EXP GDC Beast 8.4d

Notifications
Clear all

Asus K56cb + GTX1060+EXP GDC Beast 8.4d  

RSS

Богдан Слободян
(@slobodian-b)

Getting error 43.

I am really new to this. Read lots of stuff about bios and drivers options. Tried different stuff.

Please help make it running. Spent almost 8 hours on this now.

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Богдан Слободян
(@slobodian-b)

GPU-z data

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
markozutic
(@markozutic)

Have you managed to make it work my friend? maybe you can show us some photos of your laptop internals and say a litle bit of details on how are you trying to connect it 
maybe your laptop has multiple connectors and usualy only one will accept gpu, also you should start wih following stuff
have an external screen that is pluged into egpu
have older drivers because you are on 10xx series egpu
have latest bios
Uninstall current dGPU and install new drivers that are older version then 376 i think

2011 15" ASUS K53SV (GT540M) [2nd,4C,Q] + GTX 750 Ti @ 4Gbps-mPCIe2 (EXP GDC 8.4) + Win10 // modified enclosure [build link]  

ReplyQuote
Ismail Erşan
(@ismail_ersan)

@slobodian-b

hello there mate. Its been almost 2,5 years hope you may read my message Smile

Did you success to get things done with K56cb? I have exact same Asus laptop , and i am considering to build a new egpu setup. 

However, before i spend some money, i want to be sure if everything will be fine.

Asus k56cb / i7-3537U / failed egpu setup : GTX 1060 + exp gtc 8.5c + 400w psu

ReplyQuote
Augmantas Cibas
(@augmantas_cibas)

@ismail_ersan

From your footnote, I can see that eGPU set up didn't go as planned. I have asus k56cb, and thinking to go the same path you went. Any tips or is it not worth it?

ReplyQuote