Dell E5430 + GT 740 with EXP GDC 8.4 Express Card -> Help !

Notifications
Clear all

Dell E5430 + GT 740 with EXP GDC 8.4 Express Card -> Help !  

of  2
  RSS

binarytornado
(@binarytornado)

I too am having issues with the error 12. Here is my setup:
Windows 10 Pro (up to date)
8GB RAM, 128 GB SATA HD
Dell E6500 Latitude
I have tried the instructions for Intel and Microsoft solutions and was not able to use "find" function in notepad++ to locate the information it specified. None of the searchable fields find the specified text to make the changes needed. The computer boots fine and sees the video card connected to the expresscard interface but won't work due to error 12 listed on the video card in the device manager

Please help!
Thank you,

This post was modified 2 years ago

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Muhammad Ali Sardar
(@muhammad_ali_sardar)

Hi i am new to this stuff.i ahve the same laptop as above mentione 

Dell latitude e5340

4 gb ram 

Core i5 3320

I plugged my egpu with 6 pin connector and a quadro 2000.when i pluged the express card to my laptop it didnt showed the new device but after changing ppowersupply i managed to show it.but after i installed the driver i restarted it but all i got was a no display even after i connected external display to my external monitor.i un plugged the express card and started again.this time it starts fine.i connect exp again but nothing happens.if i restart the pc it wont show display .

Please please help me. Excitement Excitement  

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
 of  2