Notifications
Clear all

DELL Inspiron 5567  

of  2
  RSS

Viking_Sail
(@viking_sail)

@kian_moiny, I'm not sure if it's 50/50. But it does seem to happen. What do you think of the issue I posted? Does it look like a BIOS whitelisting problem?

i7-4510u (Intel HD 4400) + nVidia GT-750M + nVidia GTX-960 + PCE164P-N03 + Dell DA-2

ReplyQuote
kian moiny
(@kian_moiny)
Trusted Member

@viking_sail, I don’t think so, I had the same problem but instead of getting a black screen I got some sort of distorted colors. What I did was I disabled my dGPU through my BIOS and it worked. You probably don’t have that option so you must find another way to disable the dGPU, I’ve read somewhere that even disabling the dGPU through device manager will make it work but I’m having a hard time believing that

Acer Nitro 5, AMD Radeon RX 470, ADT-Link R43SR, 450W cooler master PSU

ReplyQuote
luis rivera
(@luis_rivera)

@fazums, hello I have the same pc as you a Dell 5567 ,would you mind telling me your pc specs (like CPU 7200u or 7500u?) and how did you manage to make it work? using the wifi card slot? also what GPU are you using? thanks.

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
 of  2