Setup & Software Discussions
dell precision m4800 driver issue

dell precision m4800 driver issue  

RSS

(@berkin_eren_gurman)

hello my computer i7 4810mq quadro k1100m dell precision m4800

i purchased expresscard beast egpu and i put palit gtx 1050 Ti dual oc

i disabled wake on LAN, NIC onboard sequence and Integrated NIC in bios and Xeon processor E3 - 1200 v3/34rd Gen Core processor PCI Express x16 controller

i've modded driver 368.81 and when i tried to install it says nvidia installer failed.

even i tried install via device manager it says this driver corrupt.

Anyone could help me?

Thanks.

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
Yukikaze
(@yukikaze)
Prominent Member Moderator

@berkin_eren_gurman - Why did you modify the driver? Remove all existing drivers with DDU, install the latest driver for the GTX1050Ti, if you run into Code 43, try the nvidia-error-43-fixer.

Want to output [email protected] out of an old system on the cheap? Read here.
Give your Node Pro a second Thunderbolt3 controller for reliable peripherals by re-using a TB3 dock (~50$).

"Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it."- Robert A. Heinlein, "Time Enough for Love."

ReplyQuote
(@berkin_eren_gurman)

@yukikaze

Thank you very much!

It works perfectly with internal display.

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

Yukikaze liked
ReplyQuote
Yukikaze
(@yukikaze)
Prominent Member Moderator

@berkin_eren_gurman - Yay! 🙂 Game on!

Want to output [email protected] out of an old system on the cheap? Read here.
Give your Node Pro a second Thunderbolt3 controller for reliable peripherals by re-using a TB3 dock (~50$).

"Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it."- Robert A. Heinlein, "Time Enough for Love."

ReplyQuote