Dell xps 2720 all in one + riser mini pcie+r9 380. I need some help. Thanks
Hi guys, im pretty new, im trying to make this work
My system: Dell xps 2720 a ALL In One pc
Riser mini pcie + 350w power supply
A list of steps i have made:
1. Connect gpu + riser + all in one pc
2. turn the pc and the psu on.
3. my pc detected the gpu as basic display adapter.
4. installing the driver (adrenalin 2020-21.2.3)
5. the pc just crash while install it
6. try again but when install unplug the while the amd driver is still running.
7. restart the pc. Stuck on the loading in to windows.
From that i cant access to windows unless i unplug the gpu. I tried researching for the same build there is none. I tried reinstall windows 10 check the bios, update the bios. Disable the dgpu. I tried doing some methods in other thead. I really need some answer if my pc can install the gpu and how. Thanks for reading this. Apologize for my poor English.
Update: i uninstalled the amd driver and the pc boot with the egpu again. But when i tried to install the the pc just crash and appear the blue screen error. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It boot up fine just crash while the pc is installing the driver.