Difference between R53SG and R53Sx(x being either R, L or F)
I haven’t been able to find an answer to what is their difference except the price of course.
Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts
- 1 = PCIe x1
- 2 = PCIe x4
- 3 = PCIe x16
- 4 = M.2 M key
- 5 =M.2 A+E key
- 6 = mPCIe
- 7 = U.2
- 8 = PCIe x8
- F = flat
- L = left
- R = right
- G = graphics
- F,L,R only have a floppy power supply connector (not sure if that's good enough for 75W see: Floppy drive power cable. if it doesn't melt then you may be ok).
- optional graphics base board http://www.adt.link/product/BS.html
- Four rubber feet for placing on a surface.
- 8 pin connector for Dell power supply.
- 24 pin connector for ATX power supply.
- 8 pin to connect to GPU's 8 or 6 pin connector(s).
- A handful of switches for various options.
- Two hexagonal copper pillars to secure graphics card.
This post was modified 5 months ago