Setup & Software Discussions
# help # asus nvidia geforce 1070 + exp gdc beast (with pci-e to hdmi cable) and...

# help # asus nvidia geforce 1070 + exp gdc beast (with pci-e to hdmi cable) and [asus k53sd, asus x54hr laptops]. stuck at booting logo  

RSS

dexpci1
(@dexpci1)

(exp gdc beast video card docking =>> exp gdc)

Hello, when I connected pci-e to hdmi cable with exp gdc and turn on my laptop, they stuck at booting logo. my laptops haven't got optimus / prime or disable onboard gpu options on bios.

I tested in this operating systems : "windows 7 ultimate x64 bit english" and "windows 10 pro latest build"
I uninstalled drivers with"Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 18.0.1.1"
I used external monitor too for test it but laptop screen and monitor screen too stuck at booting... freezing.
I disabled wlan, wlan pci-express, onboard gpu and onboard gpu pci-express(2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) processor family PCI express Controller - 0101)

some photos about subject : 

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
marwan31
(@marwan31)

Hi.
Have u do hot plugging?

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote