HP Laptop with gtx 1060 3gb egp has stopped working.

Notifications
Clear all

HP Laptop with gtx 1060 3gb egp has stopped working.  

RSS

Sandesh Bhandari
(@sandesh_bhandari)

I am using hp laptop with expgdc gtx 1060 3gb. First i was not able to run my gpu in laptop but this forum helped me solve it.
But now after 1 week. When i was trying to play game ..it loaded successfully but after game starts, instantly fan starts to spins in its full speed, Game freezes, and says "DIRECTX KERNEL FETAL ERROR" or something like that. When i try to open nvidia control panel the logo dissapears..if i restart everything goes all wright but still same thing happens.
Help me plz.

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Kirito9996
(@kirito9996)
Eminent Member

ok i had a close problem to ur description 
it may sound funny at first but try to change the location of the card and dock
it worked for me at least.
after that try another psu if possible
Good luck

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Sandesh Bhandari
(@sandesh_bhandari)

Yeah i think i should change psu..because sometime game works if i play at low setting in low resolution..amd if i change the settings to ultra..it freezes.

ReplyQuote
gulkhan22
(@gulkhan22)

I have also hp envy 17 hp gaming laptop but it's working perfectly for me. You must check its PSU or Graphics card.

ReplyQuote